3a to 3c Naturals WHATS Your Regime

Prettyinpink00

Hi. To all of you have 3a to 3C hair type please post over all your regime. If you can add your Favorite/Staple Hair Products and what you do when u wear it down. Also if you have something or is taking something to promote growth please share that also.
smile.gif

Here is my regime

CW every other day with Dove Intensive Moisturizing Condtioner.
Shampoo and condition 3-4 times a week with CremeOfNature (the one in the green and white bottle.) Followed By Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner.
Apply NTM Leave In, i use both the lotion and the foam. and Carrot Oil Creme on the front of my hair. Once or twice a week i use Salerm.
Then Apply Surge Woojee Cream to Damp/Dry hair.

Deep Condtion with LaKair whenever i Shampoo.

The only Gel i use is Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Styling Gel and i wear my hair in a bun 98% of the times. I don't wear it down because i haven't found a way to keep my curls in place, my hair allways get really puffy and frizzy after a couple hours.

To Promote growth i was use Frenchee About Five times a month, not often because it smells. I'm not taking any pills now though i'm currently looking for the right ones to take. Thats pretty much all i do now. What about you?????
wink.gif

I basically condition wash everyday with one of my conditioners (suave, vo5,pantene, or fructis). I towel squeeze my hair with my Turbie Twist, and than I shake my hair out and apply mango butter. Then I spray with Dark N lovely citrus Braid spray.

I deep condition once a week with Lustrasilk Aloe Vera Cholesterol
I do a protein treatment once a month with GPB

The only style that I do is a shake n go, or I may comb it out everyonce in a blue moon and just pull it back with a headband. When my hair is combed out, It resembles a 4 texture
smile.gif

I dont take anything to promote growth as of now...I dont count my multi that I take because Ive been taking them since I was a toddler.

Conditioner wash everyday with whatever is handy...currently conditioner washing with creme of nature conditioner. After that I slather my hair with vaseline and wear down, in bun or under wig.

Every now and then I wash with creme of nature shampoo (green and yellow bottle) or if I'm feeling extra adventurous I might even clarify! (every few months)

I just started vits but it's only been a week...MSM and biotin and I'm starting to break out BAD....hopefully this will pass soon!

well...i dont cw daily anymore....just whenever i feel like it. I shampoo at least once a week. Deep condiitoning after every shampoo. I usually use a conditioner as a leave in or use mango butter or recovery. Trying to use up my Surge too!
havent taken my vitamins in about 3 weeks.

Dont have much of a regimen anymore...just going with the flow!

My hair type is natural 3a/3b, below shoulder length, I have a medium texture, and oily scalp.

I wash and condition my hair two to three times a week. I just rinse my hair after working out on the other days. I follow each wash or rinse with a leave-in conditioner. I also apply leave-in conditioner in the morning just to add a little moisture.

When washing or rinsing my hair, I put conditioner in and comb through my hair under the showers stream of water with a jilbere shower comb. I make sure to remove all tangles and shed hair.
I then braid my hair (4-8 braids) in the shower and put my leave-in on after getting out of the shower. I usually wear a silk scarf to bed.

Everyday, I wear my hair in either a ponytailed braid-out or a shake and go (if showering in the morning). Sometimes, I wear braids for two weeks at a time, just to not bother with my hair for awhile. About 2-3 times a year I have my hair blown out. I trim 2-3 times a year.

Thats it.

My staple products:

Shampoo: Elucence moisture balance, Elucence clarifying, Kenra Moisturizing

Conditioner: Aubrey Organics GPB or Jason Natural's Biotin.
I conditioner wash with Suave milk & honey and GPB on my rinse days.

Leave In conditioner: Elucence moisture balance, Motion's nourish, or Elasta qp mango butter.

That's all folks.
smile.gif

i don't have a rigid regime, but here is the routine i "generally" follow:

CURLY
I still have not found a product or combo of products that will maintain my curls. So to get the effect w/o the frizz and poor definition, I wear two strand twists.
1. wash/condition/detangle with moisturizing products. i just started using pantene r&n which is awesome, for the record! i don't use a towel to dry. i wring my hair out with conditioner.
2. moisturize with kemi oyl
3. twist while hair is still wet/damp with suave gel or any non black gel (i hate that stuff)
4. wear the twists down for 1-2 days, updo 1-2 days, twist out brushed into ponytail (depending on how the front and top look); 1-2 days in bun.
5. when hair starts looking tore up, rinse/detangle with conditioner and start the process over.

STRAIGHT
when i get bored/tired of the twists or just want to do a length check, i wear it straight.
1. wash & condition & detangle with moisturizing products
2. add kemi oyl
3. blow dry until 90% dry. instead of using attachments or a comb, i hold the ends of my hair with my hand which stretches out the curl and greatly cuts down on the drying time.
4. add more kemi oyl/or coconut oil to ends
5. flat iron until straight
6. bump ends with flat iron
7. wrap or put in bun (the bun actually adds curls to the end of my hair)

i love going to the hair store, but i rarely buy anything, thus the lack of products. i basically use shampoos and conditioners made for dry hair, kemi oyl and coconut oil (the kind you get from the dollar store).

-aregee

Back