360 Degree Mirror-A great product for Self relaxers

I want this but i would use it in front of me and have a big mirror in the back to see the back of my head.

This would be really good for doing my twists and relaxers

Sareca I'm guessing the way it would work is that you would have to face the side (ie if you face the mirror all the way on the left you would be able to see the back right of your head and vice versa) I agree you won't be able to see the whole thing if you are facing the center mirror unless they extended and wrapped around you. I may have to order this myself it would save me from using a camera to see the back of my head.

Initially I thought this thing look pretty stupid. But I do cut my own layers and I can never cut the hair in the back the way I want it. I'm going to try it out.

senimoni said:
Sareca I'm guessing the way it would work is that you would have to face the side (ie if you face the mirror all the way on the left you would be able to see the back right of your head and vice versa) I agree you won't be able to see the whole thing if you are facing the center mirror unless they extended and wrapped around you. I may have to order this myself it would save me from using a camera to see the back of my head.

That makes sense. :yep:

I've had the mirror for over 2 weeks now but I've been busy traveling and haven't even opened the box. I'll probably set it up this weekend and come back with a review.

nycutiepie said:
I've had the mirror for over 2 weeks now but I've been busy traveling and haven't even opened the box. I'll probably set it up this weekend and come back with a review.

Same here! I plan to relax this weekend, though, so I'll be playing around with it soon.:)

This looks like something out of star trek, has anyone used it?:look: [stepping away from the credit card...]

I sent that crap right back! Number 1 - the mirrors are too small. Number 2 - I stuck the thing to my bathroom mirror and right in the middle of me struggling to position myself so that I could see the back of my hair using the mirrors (while applying my relaxer) the frickin thing crashes down off the mirror (suction cups did not stick well). Number 3 - if you put it on your bathroom mirror, its difficult to work with because the distance between the sink and the wall mirror makes it difficult for your to position yourself to use it.

Sorry, I didn't like it at all!

Cayenne0622 said:
I sent that crap right back! Number 1 - the mirrors are too small. Number 2 - I stuck the thing to my bathroom mirror and right in the middle of me struggling to position myself so that I could see the back of my hair using the mirrors (while applying my relaxer) the frickin thing crashes down off the mirror (suction cups did not stick well). Number 3 - if you put it on your bathroom mirror, its difficult to work with because the distance between the sink and the wall mirror makes it difficult for your to position yourself to use it.

Ok so it wasn't just me. I thought mine was defective because the suction cups stuck for 2 seconds and slid right off the mirror.

Cayenne0622 said:

Thanks Cayenne, I don't think I'll get it after all.

oh man, i was just getting ready to purchase this but after reading Cayenne's review...i do not want to as much. i am self relaxing soon, and this was on my list....:sad:

:nicethread:

I know this is an old post but I'm hoping that those who've bought this in 2007 might chime in to let us know how this mirror worked for you....

• What did you use it for the most (self relaxing, twists/braid outs.....)?
  • How do you have it set up (on wall opposite big mirror, sitting sideways, etc)
  • Was it a good investment?
If you own one of these please chime in! I'm hoping to make this one of my main staples! Thanks ladies!

:grouphug3:

~ Hera

Back