3 yrs natural relaxed with phyto!!

MrsBKJ

and my looks really good, my stylist got it very straight but its not damaged AT ALL
It is a little on the dry side but my hair always has been i just air dry it and its straight with body and volume and ive done a few bantu knots around my hair and i can get it beautifully curled
i havent yet used my straighteneing irons on but i will this weekend and see about posting pics
i used two boxes of index 2 and my stylist smoothed and smoothed and smoothed god bless her! and when she rinsed it she did it really well and washed out the relaxer very easily
i had no probs with the milky reconstructor it made my hair wonderfully smooth

Just wanted to update!

Uzz

I've been natural for four years and every summer I think about relaxing. What made you decide to relax? I don't have a relaxer because I have very sensitive scalp and my scalp couldn't handle the chemicals even if applied properly by a stylist. I love natural hair, but relaxed hair can be just as beautiful and healthy.

lana said:
I've been natural for four years and every summer I think about relaxing. What made you decide to relax? I don't have a relaxer because I have very sensitive scalp and my scalp couldn't handle the chemicals even if applied properly by a stylist. I love natural hair, but relaxed hair can be just as beautiful and healthy.

Hey Lana
Ive been wanting to get a rekaxer for a while simply because i had "done" the natural thing and knew i could cope with it and have my cousins wedding coming up in aug and i wanted straight hair for a few days without having to iron it daily ( i wash regularly)
i put it off for a while but my partner is comin to visit in a few days so i thought i'll have it done by then i ordered the relaxer (arrived next day) and i asked my friend to do it she said she could book me in at her salon for thursday so i went ahead and did it!
And ive learnt so much about hair care on this and other boards i figured i could look after it just as well

Uzz

OOOh Wee! I cant wait to see pics! I have been natural for only a year and I am thinking about trying out Phyto... keep us updated :)

Thanks you guys
lol mo i knew you would cant keep you away...lol

I will take pics this weekend hopefully and post
dogmd that actually my hair in sept when i ironed it but thanks...it was after that that i really started to want for a relaxer so i have been pretty patient about it really! lol

Uzz

Back