3 years+ natural with few questions

Hi blkbeaty,

glycerine is an ingredient that is supposed be used as a moisturizer either for skin and hair. It is part of many hair products. Now, I beleive there are 2 kinds. The vegetable glycerine and the artificial glycerine (I think). Anyhow, the majority of the ladies here agree that it can be good for some people and bad for others. I beleive it can dry out your hair which could make your hair easy to break instead of moisturizing it. I guess it depends of your hair type.

Maybe other ladies could answer this question better than me! I`ve just discovered it myself!

-Océane

[ QUOTE ]
DahomeyAmazon said:
The protein conditioner I use (GPB), doesn't make my hair hard. I find it very moisturizing and detangling.

[/ QUOTE ]
i am LOVING that GPB conditioner...and i also experimented with the green algae hair mask from AO. both so far work wonderfully!

you're welcome! we ladies at LHCF will always have your back!
smile.gif
let me know how it goes when you get the flat iron and good luck!

Welcome to the board Oceana.
wave.gif

Definitely, definitely don't rush into a relaxer because once you get one you can't go back except by cutting it off (gradually or all at once).
I ditto the ceramic iron rec for occasional straightening.
Also, this may be too obvious but: do you sleep on satin pillowcases and/or tie your hair in a satin bonnet or scarf? That is key for me and alot of us for preventing breakage.
HTH.

Back