3 Years/ Got a Perm. WOW!

hottopic

I am almost to BRA-STRAP.....AHHH. I am so close. After 17 weeks I finally broke down and got a perm. The results are to die for. I have been a member of lhcf for 3 years and boy has it paid off. Keep going! I might try for waist. In one month I am braiding my hair and I will leave it for 6 weeks. Afterwards I am going to wear it out for two week, then back in braids for another 6 weeks. I did the 17 weeks stretch without protection. Actually, for the last 3 perms I went without protection. Wish me luck.

school20and20hair20028-vi.jpg
FROM THIS 2005
2008pictures020_edited-vi.jpg
TO THIS :) BLING BLING
2008pictures023-vi.jpg

my fotki

Looks great. Your hair looks very soft and your ends look nice and even.

Thank you ladies. Something funny.... I was told I did not need a trim. My mother always argue with me about trimming everytime I permed. For the 1st time in my life, she said I do not need a trim. I even asked her. I never feel I need one,b ut she will argue me to death to get it done. I think it was because of her it took me so long to get to bra-strap, but because of her my ends are on points while trying to get to bra-strap. :) Shouts out to mommy lol.

Thank you ladies. Something funny.... I was told I did not need a trim. My mother always argue with me about trimming everytime I permed. For the 1st time in my life, she said I do not need a trim. I even asked her. I never feel I need one,b ut she will argue me to death to get it done. I think it was because of her it took me so long to get to bra-strap, but because of her my ends are on points while trying to get to bra-strap. :) Shouts out to mommy lol.
lol CONGRATS :dance7::gorgeous:

I am almost to BRA-STRAP.....AHHH. I am so close. After 17 weeks I finally broke down and got a perm. The results are to die for. I have been a member of lhcf for 3 years and boy has it paid off. Keep going! I might try for waist. In one month I am braiding my hair and I will leave it for 6 weeks. Afterwards I am going to wear it out for two week, then back in braids for another 6 weeks. I did the 17 weeks stretch without protection. Actually, for the last 3 perms I went without protection. Wish me luck.

school20and20hair20028-vi.jpg
FROM THIS 2005
2008pictures020_edited-vi.jpg
TO THIS :) BLING BLING
2008pictures023-vi.jpg

my fotki

Congratulations Hottopic!!!your hair is on fire! looks really stunning and you made great progress u should pat yourself in the back hehe:yep:That s very inspiring keep doing what worked for you and you should be waistlength in no time!!!

Wow! I'm happy and proud for you!:yep:
I remember your starting pic! Great progress!

I'm jelly! I wish I had growing hair like that!

Congrats!:grin:

Hey girl, you should be soo proud of yourself. Your hair looks amazing! I hope I can get progess like you!:yep:

It's growth comparisons like your that give us other ladies some "real" hope:grin:

Congratulations Hottopic!!!your hair is on fire! looks really stunning and you made great progress u should pat yourself in the back hehe:yep:That s very inspiring keep doing what worked for you and you should be waistlength in no time!!!

Thank you so much ekomba. Your fire comment made me blush :blush:. People would tell me at work I needed a perm. I keep telling them I have my eye on a prize.

Wow! I'm happy and proud for you!:yep:
I remember your starting pic! Great progress!

I'm jelly! I wish I had growing hair like that!

Congrats!:grin:

I remember you too MonaLisa. Your hair looks great!

Back