3 questions?????

Shana'

Ok, ladies I have 3 questions..........

1. Should I trim my ends????
2. What length am I????
3. What is my hair type? I think I'm a 4B but I'm not sure.

****I wasn't able to post the pic but its in my fotki******

Thanks in advance. I know that you guys will provide great advice.

wethair-vi.jpg

you should trim your ends if you like a blunt cut or if your ends are split

you seem to be grazing APL .. im not too sure

i cannot tell your hairtype from that pic

you should trim your ends if you like a blunt cut or if your ends are split

you seem to be grazing APL .. im not too sure

i cannot tell your hairtype from that pic

Thanks for taking a look. My ends aren't split just thin and crazy looking

Thanks.....I should cut the thin raggedy ends right? About an inch?

Don't shoot me but I think you should take off 1 1/2 to 2 inches...

That way all of those ends will be gone and you'll have nice extra thick ends to work with...you've got pretty hair texture.

Thanks.....I should cut the thin raggedy ends right? About an inch?

I think you should trim them off too, especially if you are wearing your hair out a lot and not doing that much protective styling. Your hair looks very pretty by the way. Trimming will make it look just as healthy as ever AND pretty.

maybe trim .75- 1 inch max. Leave it alone if your hair is not split. if its uneven, just bun it until it grows a little more then trim.

I cant tell your hair type from the pic b/c it looks like u have product in it.

after trim, your hair will be shoulder lenght. witout it, you look to be a little than APL, but past s/l

Thanks!!! As usual, I think you all had some great guidance. I will trim about an inch or 2 off. I don't normally wear my hair out/down.

I know me, I'm waiting until I reach my hair desination :grin: (BSL) to trip my hair. I might trim when I get an inch or two apst APL but not before. So it depends on what you want to do. If you wanna wear wraps trim off about an inch and a half. If you wanna reach your wanted hair length and then trim then do that, but you do need a trim. BUT MAN your hair looks healthy besides the ends!! I'm lovin that texture!! You look almost APL to me!:grin:

I know me, I'm waiting until I reach my hair desination :grin: (BSL) to trip my hair. I might trim when I get an inch or two apst APL but not before. So it depends on what you want to do. If you wanna wear wraps trim off about an inch and a half. If you wanna reach your wanted hair length and then trim then do that, but you do need a trim. BUT MAN your hair looks healthy besides the ends!! I'm lovin that texture!! You look almost APL to me!:grin:

:wave: I've stopped wearing my hair down a few weeks ago so I'm not worried about that. I just think that my ends look terrible. BTW thanks for the compliment. Your curls are beautiful.

Back