3 Mth Growth Pics

Tinkerbell19

Hey Ladies :grin:
I cut my hair in Sept and the back was barely touching the back of my neck. The past 6 wks I have been wearing protective styles so I had no clue if my hair was growing. 2 wks ago I checked the length of my bangs and they were to the top of my eyebrows so last night I pulled them down just for fun and they are touching my nose :grin: Soooo I was so excited that I asked my hubby to pull down the back and to our surprise it grew!!!! YEAH

Attachments

• back hair sept 08.jpg
    back hair sept 08.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 93
  • growth nov 08 001.jpg
    growth nov 08 001.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 118
Congrats on the progress! Every bit counts and that's why it's imperative that we all take pictures to document it. Even if we dont take them to post, we gotta take them. Seeing is believing!

Congrats on the progress! Every bit counts and that's why it's imperative that we all take pictures to document it. Even if we dont take them to post, we gotta take them. Seeing is believing!

That is soooo true!!! Because I have been afraid to stretch it to see the results because I was afraid that I would be disappointed now Im so glad that I did!:grin:

Congrats on the Progress,your hair is so pretty love the color and the texture keep up the great work Lady :grin:

congrats ! awesome growth!

So what else did ya do apart from the protective styling? What is your reggie?

congrats ! awesome growth!

So what else did ya do apart from the protective styling? What is your reggie?

Thank u :-) Um lets see I shampoo with aveda rosemary and the last 3 wks I have fallen in love with Africa's Best Mayo and have been using that faithfully. I also oil my hair with aveda brilliant and I put aloe vera gel & mango butter around my edges because I usally where the front back. I havent been using any direct heat either and I sleep in a satin bonnet and have a satin pillow case. :grin:

Back