2ND Attempt at Bantu Knots... *Pics*

taz007

My second attempt at Bantu Knots came out MUCH better.

I put 6 Bantu Knots all over my head, with 3 flexirods at the bottom (near my neck). My hair was 98% dry (used a little moisturizer).

Here are the results:

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh Taz come back quick before the LHCF ladies do a dance off !!! :lol:

x Stella

ETA: I am glad you decided to use less Bantu's - can't wait to see the pic's :yep

Last edited:
I was scurred to come up in here. I thought for sure there would be a dance off.

Y'all know how y'all act ... :look:

The pics are up!

Last edited:
Wow! That's so purty!

Hey I helped create this masterpiece. I said to let it get drier first! :drunk:

What products did you end up using?

I am glad you tried again with the tips given; your hair is more gorgeous than before!
Are you happy with it?

Ok...love the 2nd attempt! How long did it take to dry this time?

My hair was actually pretty dry before I did the bantu knots so there was 0 dry time.

Next time I think that I will use foam wrap and two less bantu knots for a little more definition.

Tutorial Please!! :yep:
I just may consider doing one. No sure though after the Ateya debacle :nono:

Love it!!! I've been experimenting with bantu knots as well and I love them :love: I wonder what I was doing before LHCF...all these amazing style ideas :lol:

My hair was actually pretty dry before I did the bantu knots so there was 0 dry time.

Next time I think that I will use foam wrap and two less bantu knots for a little more definition.

I just may consider doing one. No sure though after the Ateya debacle :nono:

Good job, it looks much better. I didn't realize your hair was so long, so I agree, 4-5 knots would probably look the very best for you and your hair length! I did the same thing the first time I did a knot out-- and had like 16 knots-- it was a disaster. I do 4 on mine w/blow dried or flat-ironed hair w/hair butter. ETA: I didn't realize u had relaxed hair when I posed this, so nevermind the blowdry/flatiron tip.

Last edited:
Back