2inches with Viviscal

GrowmeNOW

i wanted to know if any of you ladies have made it past the 3month mark with viviscal, and started getting those two inches a month? This is my second month with viviscal and i am excited:grin: , and sceptical :perplexed about actually recieving 2inches a month.

they are growth vitamins for hair. they are suppose to be among the best....but i am still in the trail stages. you can usually find them on ebay (They are alot cheaper there)

The longest i've used viviscal was for 4 months and i got 1 inch per month as soon as i started. i've tried it twice but i never made it past 4 months each time because i could never keep up financially. It was $65 per box when i used it but this was in 2001 and 2002. Now its like $50 a box. I definitely saw instant results when i tried it though.

GrowmeNOW said:
i wanted to know if any of you ladies have made it past the 3month mark with viviscal, and started getting those two inches a month? This is my second month with viviscal and i am excited:grin: , and sceptical :perplexed about actually recieving 2inches a month.

Ive tried this product before and it is great but Ive never got past the 2 month mark continually. Ive had about 6 packets but I have them with gaps in between sometimes. Bear in mind if you get 1 inch to 1.5 inch a month you will have mush longer hair by the end of the year.

The first time I took it I had alopecia, bald spots and my hair was too short to have extensions. With Crown and Glory, Vviscal and regular moisturising I got 1 inch in 3 weeks.

I'm very sceptical about tablets that grow your hair...I believe they work but i'm keen at all on having to wax/epilate any sooner than I have to...how has this affected hair growth on the body?
Thanks

GrowmeNOW said:

I'm on my 4th box as we speak and I get good growth but I can't wait until I get my touch up. I am 5 weeks post and have a good amt of newgrowth. I am so excited to see how much growth I get at my next touchup. I'll report back then. I don't measure how much newgrowth I get, I just compare pics against eachother. Overall, Viviscal are excellent vitamins. I love them:D

RachiQue said:
I'm very sceptical about tablets that grow your hair...I believe they work but i'm keen at all on having to wax/epilate any sooner than I have to...how has this affected hair growth on the body?
Thanks

For me, Viviscal only grows the hair on my head But Biotin grew 1 inch hairs on my chin and I promise you, I had a hair that was about 2 inches on my chin:eek: This was happening before I started taking Viviscal so it's not the Viviscal that's doing it. I bought me one of those tweezers things and now I'm straight in the chin hairs department:)

I don't use any growth aids but this seems interesting anything to help me reach waistlength quicker I guess, I just ordered msm also lemme do some research on this viviscal

Could someone please post the ingredients/vitamins that Viviscal contains? I would love to see what supplements it is made of.

Thanx chicas! :)

Thank you Precious!

Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 tablet ( 500 mg ) Amount Per Tablet %Daily Value*Calories2 cal < 1% Calories from Fat 00%Total Fat 00%Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g < 1% Protein0.1 g < 1% Vitamin C 30 mg 50%Cartiliqeous Seafood Extract ( North Pacific Marine ) 300 mg *Acerola Extract 120 mg *Silica Compounds 30 mg *Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. * Daily Value Not Established

grr.. I have a mild allergic reaction to shrimp!!! Do you think I can take this and then a Benadryl?? LOL, jk jk I am about the allergic to shellfish thing howerver

I have only been using Viviscal for a week.:D Therefore, I can't comment on hair growth results at this time. :ohwell: However, I was introduced to Viviscal by tsmith and she loves it!:angel: From a medical stance, I always consult with my physician before consumption. :confused: She said it was a healthy/harmless vitamin to take unless you are allergic to seafood. :eek: Since I've introduced it to my Dr. she is also taking it.:clap:

KiniKakes Requested This!:)

Viviscal is a natural extract mixture of marine origin & this is also the active ingredient.

Viviscal Ingredients (Directly from the Box)

Total Fat 0
Total Carbs 0.3g
Protein 0.1g
Vitamin C 30mg

Cartiligeous Seafood Extract 300mg
Acerola Extract 120mg
Silica Compounds 30mg

Other Ingredients

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Orange Flavor, Hydroxypropylmethyl-cellulose, Glyerin.

**For more info. 1-888-849-8686 or [email protected]

Last edited:
taj said:
I have only been using Viviscal for a week.:D Therefore, I can't comment on hair growth results at this time. :ohwell: However, I was introduced to Viviscal by tsmith and she loves it!:angel: From a medical stance, I always consult with my physician before consumption. :confused: She said it was a healthy/harmless vitamin to take unless you are allergic to seafood. :eek: Since I've introduced it to my Dr. she is also taking it.:clap:

Awww, that's funny that your doctor is taking it also...Post in the Nioxin/Viviscal update threads and let us know how it goes in a couple of months;)

Yes and my Dr. is Philippine.:lol: I should join the nioxin/viviscal challenge, if there is one. I will make sure to post my results. Thanks tsmith you always keep me on point mama!:D

Back