2018 Relationship Goals & Resolutions

weaveadiva

This refers to both romantic and non...

My one goal is to expand my circle of black friends. I want to be surrounded by my people.

I just joined Meetup. As soon as I find a cute pic to put on my profile :flahssssss: I'm gonna start joining groups. Short term goal is to attend my first one this month.

Similar to you @weaveadiva, I want to expand my social circle, get out more and really just do something with myself.

I know it’s not good to compare yourself to others, but I feel like so many people in my life are doing big things (i.e. getting elected to city council, starting businesses, becoming successful bloggers) and I’m just kind of...existing. I go to work and come home. Weekends, the most I do is go to my mom’s or hang with my cousins. All this time on my hands isn’t good for me right now.

My goal is to nurture my relationship with people that I meet via my work.

In terms of myself: I'm working on my feminine allure, spirituality & focusing on making myself happy & fulfilled.

Love life: As I focus on my personal relationship I plan on socializing more to meet the right person for me.

My focus this year is focusing on my relationship with myself. I want to establish a habit of extreme self care, really get to know myself, nurture myself. My focus will be on growing deeper roots, becoming stronger, more resilient, more self aware, and more aware of my environment and what’s going on around me — the big picture and the close up. I want to be both self-sustaining and self contained. Really focus on feeling more grounded as well. This year will be all about ME.

I just joined Meetup. As soon as I find a cute pic to put on my profile :flahssssss: I'm gonna start joining groups. Short term goal is to attend my first one this month.
Done :grin:

No cuties in the group. Like, na'an one. But I knew that going in from the pics posted on their page.

I met a chick, though. She seems cool. Lord knows I have enough lady friends. I need testosterone :sad:

My focus this year is focusing on my relationship with myself. I want to establish a habit of extreme self care, really get to know myself, nurture myself. My focus will be on growing deeper roots, becoming stronger, more resilient, more self aware, and more aware of my environment and what’s going on around me — the big picture and the close up. I want to be both self-sustaining and self contained. Really focus on feeling more grounded as well. This year will be all about ME.

tenor.gif

I swear I couldn't have said this any better. Between this and my spirituality, 2018 is getting to know me better.

Back