2016 February What Did You Buy This Week?

Ok, I'm baaack. Off topic: I'm so used to looking at LHCF on my phone, that it feels weird actually typing on a real keyboard. Back to the goodies:

Jakeala
1 Natural Probiotic deoderant (unscented)
1 Organic Face Toner
1 Tea Tree Activated charcoal facial soap for acne prone skin in Lemongrass
1 Loaf of Down There Soap (go big or don't go at all, amirite?)

Nurcreations
1 Facial Mud Mask Kit w/Herbal Infused Toner
1 Rose Coconut Milk Moisturizing Face and Body Cream infused with fresh rose petals, lavender, and Geranium essential oil

Annabelle's Perfect Blends
1 Oomph Moisturizing Body Wash in Birthday Cake
1 Oomph Moisturizing Body Wash in Coconut Lime Verbena
1 Oomph Moisturizing Body Wash in Clean Cotton
1 Ultimate Moisture Experience Hand and Body Lotion in Birthday Cake
1 Ultimate Moisture Experience Hand and Body Lotion in Coconut Lime Verbena
1 Ultimate Moisture Experience Hand and Body Lotion in Clean Cotton
1 Veggie Hair Creme in Birthday Cake
1 Cupuacu Avocado in Lemon Pound Cake
1 Not Petroleum Jelly in Serendipity
1 Pomade in Hurry Up in Grow
1 Ayurvedic Hair Mask in Iced Coffee
1 Green Tea Oil Free Face Wash
1 Green Tea Oil Free Face Lotion
1 Buy One Get One Half Off Infused Oil in Birthday Cake and Hot Apple Pie
1 Buy One Get One Half Off Body Buttas (told her to pick two of her favorite scents. Can you tell I got tired?:lol:)
And for the free (8oz) Body Splash I told her to do the same thing lol.

99% of this stuff is new to me. Crap, I just realized I ordered all that stuff and forgot to get some Leave-in Conditioners. Oh well, might as well rectify the situation:lachen:

@Aggie Have u worn the Tatiana wig yet?
No not yet @gorgeoushair. I'm still using up another wig and waiting for it to die before I move on to a fresh wig. I think I still have at least another month with the current one (Outre Candee) and then I'll pull out Tatiana.

I want to twist it and set the curls in hot water but need some ideas on which products will work best to achieve that look on her. Any ideas?

The leave-ins are what I needed in the first place, I don't know how I forgot :lachen:
Ok, I'm baaack. Off topic: I'm so used to looking at LHCF on my phone, that it feels weird actually typing on a real keyboard. Back to the goodies:

Jakeala
1 Natural Probiotic deoderant (unscented)
1 Organic Face Toner
1 Tea Tree Activated charcoal facial soap for acne prone skin in Lemongrass
1 Loaf of Down There Soap (go big or don't go at all, amirite?)

Nurcreations
1 Facial Mud Mask Kit w/Herbal Infused Toner
1 Rose Coconut Milk Moisturizing Face and Body Cream infused with fresh rose petals, lavender, and Geranium essential oil

Annabelle's Perfect Blends
1 Oomph Moisturizing Body Wash in Birthday Cake
1 Oomph Moisturizing Body Wash in Coconut Lime Verbena
1 Oomph Moisturizing Body Wash in Clean Cotton
1 Ultimate Moisture Experience Hand and Body Lotion in Birthday Cake
1 Ultimate Moisture Experience Hand and Body Lotion in Coconut Lime Verbena
1 Ultimate Moisture Experience Hand and Body Lotion in Clean Cotton
1 Veggie Hair Creme in Birthday Cake
1 Cupuacu Avocado in Lemon Pound Cake
1 Not Petroleum Jelly in Serendipity
1 Pomade in Hurry Up in Grow
1 Ayurvedic Hair Mask in Iced Coffee
1 Green Tea Oil Free Face Wash
1 Green Tea Oil Free Face Lotion
1 Buy One Get One Half Off Infused Oil in Birthday Cake and Hot Apple Pie
1 Buy One Get One Half Off Body Buttas (told her to pick two of her favorite scents. Can you tell I got tired?:lol:)
And for the free (8oz) Body Splash I told her to do the same thing lol.

99% of this stuff is new to me. Crap, I just realized I ordered all that stuff and forgot to get some Leave-in Conditioners. Oh well, might as well rectify the situation:lachen:

I was supposed to be done shopping (besides the mini fridge) though I guess it's technically tools and not products... :look:

@rileypak
You really do need it, although they don't hold as much as you think they should.:look:

The leave-ins are what I needed in the first place, I don't know how I forgot :lachen:
@whosthatcurl

Clawd....So are you saying you have to do a Leave-In Haul now?:angeldevil:

Lol. Why am I considering ordering that honey conditioner from Jakeala just so I can see what y'all talmbout in U1B1 thread? I need to sit it down. Lol.

@meka72
It's a gooey-soupy sugary mess of a mixture that works great IMO mixed with another Moisturizing DC'er.:drool: There's always M-Day.

But if you decide to get it: Request the Original Formula:look:

I'm finna quit these PJ ways!! No mas. *whispers* Nevermind that I'm stopping at target FIRST thing in the morning to use these kinky curly and camille rose cartwheel coupons. I hope they restock overnight:look:
@Beany

Gurl....It's hard for some OG Playas' like us to change our PJ Haulin' ways!:sekret:

It's like the Mafia,....you try to get out but it keeps pulling you back in:sekret:

Lmao, I only got 3. I was good this time:lachen:
@rileypak
You really do need it, although they don't hold as much as you think they should.:look:

@whosthatcurl

Clawd....So are you saying you have to do a Leave-In Haul now?:angeldevil:

@meka72
It's a gooey-soupy sugary mess of a mixture that works great IMO mixed with another Moisturizing DC'er.:drool: There's always M-Day.

But if you decide to get it: Request the Original Formula:look:

Back