2014 Steaming in the Moisture

Steamed for 15 minutes as a pre-poo using coconut oil plus aloe vera gel/juice. After washing and applying a protein treatment (using Claudie's Renew) I sat under the dryer for approximately 30 minutes. I steamed for another 30 minutes using Bee Mine's Deep Conditioner plus coconut oil.

Nichelle_jb

Steamed with Keravada's Fenugreek oil followed by a steam with Happy Nappy Honey's Bentonite & Sea Clay conditioner.

Steaming right now with:

Jasmine's Bath & Beauty's Buttercreme Babbasu Xtreme *discontinued* over Coffee & Tea with Pure Jojoba Oil on top.

Steaming with Claudies Normalizing Conditioner, Porosity Control, Jojoba oil, Peppermint Rosemary and Eucalyptus oil.

I plan to steam my plaits tomorrow using my APB ayurvedic cream. Haven't used my steamer in a while. Will be using it more frequently since I bought lots of goodies in the last couple of weeks.

Steamed/did a HOT with Keravada's fenugreek oil followed by a steam with Happy Nappy Honey's Pink Hibiscus DC. This was an excellent combo for my hair :woot:!

Steaming with a little Claudie's Normalizing and a little Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair (finished these two items), Safflower Oil, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus oil for 20 mins.

Steaming with Hairveda Sitrinillah, Porosity Control, Safflower oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus.

I steamed for 15 minutes as a pre-poo using coconut oil. After washing and doing a medium protein treatment (with a heat cap), I steamed for 30 minutes using coconut oil plus Brown Butter Beauty Deep Conditioner.

Nichelle_jb

Did a HOT with APB's Hibiscus & Fenugreek oil followed by a steam with J. Moniques's Naturals Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox Hair Mask

Quick (15 min) steam with essential oils (rosemary, thyme, cedarwood, peppermint, lavender) on my scalp and EVCO on the length. Loving the tingles.

Steaming for 30 mins with Claudies Normalizing DC, Porosity Control, Safflower Oil, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Eucalyptus Oil.

Back