2010 is the Year Of. . . .

HeChangedMyName

I didn't go to watchnight service, cuz my church didnt have it this year. What did you all year that 2010 is the year of?

Lets start a roll call of possibilities.

Year of new beginnings?

Year of Restoration?

Year of Overflow

Year of Increase

Year of unshakeable faith

Year of Divine Order, as it will show the path on which I am to walk toward Increase, Growth, Encouragement, Understanding, Prosperity, Change, and Serenity.

I normally don't get all "caught up" with spiritual sayings......But back in November my Spirit has been telling me those things the most of you spoke of; I know this is the year of major breakthroughs....revelation....etc.

This is the year of releasing of strongholds in my life..depression,sexual thoughts,the feeling of worthlessness..etc..

This will be a year of learning and growing

Year of VICTORY in everything.... Like Changed, I'm geared up for battle and I'm in it to WIN! :yep:

Yay, bless God for a vision for each church! I always try to seek God about what he personally wants to accomplish as well. This year and last year it lined up with my church.

I'm thinking, year of breakthrough is gonna be mine this year. First because I was feeling like 2009 was the year of favor for me which led me to the breakthrough that God will do what he will do and that includes blessing me abundantly, so long as I am wholly invested in trusting him and having faith in him. Second because I was just talking with a friend and she had a breakthrough after a year of pain and horrible losses personally. Third As I was searching online to see if any churches had posted any info on what God gave them for this year, I stumbled upon one that said that 2010 is the year of breakthrough. Fourth I was just thinking earlier today about the new year and God gave me the direction to find out what comes after favor according to examples in the Bible. So, God gives people favor with Himself and sometimes with man, then a breakthrough occurs. Breakthrough is what happens when you couldn't figure it out at all on your own, it took God moving some things for you to get a clear view.

Thus, I am claiming 2010 as my personal year of breakthrough. I will see breakthrough spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, in relationships, educationally, in my career, in my household, in my kids.

Now, I'm not saying this year will be a cake walk, because sometimes when you have a breakthrough, you end up having to make decisions based upon your breakthrough, and those decisions aren't always easy. But, I'm trusting God. There have been some questions, comments, and concerns that I've been asking him to help me figure out. So. I'll expect it. Walk in Faith, and believe that God has my answer and resolution in his hand.

And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. Luke 1:45

I'm not sure but I remember in about Sept. 2007 I felt 2008 would be a year of "new beginnings" and boy was I right! 2009 was blah, but I am so EXCITED about 2010!!! :)

2010 I'm hoping to grow closer to God especially by faith, that He reveals himself to and in me, and that I live according to his and plan for my life.

Restoration is it for me. I've gotten confirmation SEVERAL times from SEVERAL different people. So, now, I got to get a clear picture of what the devil has taken from me over the years so that when God starts(well he already has) restoring it, I can be prepared.

How do you prepare for restoration? You line up and while it may look like you are foolish and waiting on a hope and dream that isn't happened, you are ready and waiting for God and not for man to move.

Fresh Anointing. 2010 will be a season of power and prosperity. It is a new season coming to me. I claim it in the Matchless Name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Back