2006 August Feature of the Month - Congratulations Bublnbrnsuga

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
(1) What is your hair care regimen?

My regimen's very simple. I basically wash between 1-2 times weekly. I do mainly conditioner washes with any thick conditioner

and when I feel that my hair needs clarifying, I use Dr.Bronner's Almond Shampoo. When I clarify, I follow with a thick conditioner like Garnier Fructis and comb out my hair only while wet and full of conditioner. I then pour an oil over my hair and cover with a cap . After showering, I wash the oil and conditioner out of my hair. I then use 100% aloe vera gel from Fruit of the Earth and Palmer's Shea Butter Formula for moisturizing and proceed to style. I dust my ends monthly and trim every 3 months. I have recently discovered products from blended-beauty.com, which I truly believe will become my staples and replace every product mentioned above!

(2) Do you take any supplements? If so, what are they?

No, I don't take any supplements.

(3) Currently, how long is your hair and what is your hair type?

My hair has recently surprised me. I didn't know the length of my hair until I took these pics. As you can see, I am almost waist length. I have been natural for almost 4 years and I consider my hair to be a mix of type 3 and 4.

(4) What are the things that you feel have helped you the most in achieving and maintaining your hair length?

What I believe helped me in achieving and maintaining my length as a natural have been several things. Only combing my hair when wet and full of conditioner, keeping my hair in low maintenance styles, and moisturizing almost daily with water and an oil/grease.

Attachments

• augustfotm.jpg
    augustfotm.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 536
  • augustfotm2.jpg
    augustfotm2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 764
Last edited:
Bublnbrnsuga - your hair is absolutely beautiful! If my hair looked like yours in its natural state, I would definitely convert. Congratulations!

Back