2005 March

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
(1) What is your hair care regimen?

My hair care regimen is somewhat seasonal. The only aspects that remain the same are limited direct heat, deep conditioning after every shampoo, I clarify monthly, get a retouch every 12 weeks (dust my ends if needed) and cover my hair at night. I also use a protein reconstructor every 2 months.

During warmer months I alternate between roller wraps and wash-n-go hairstyles. I conditioner wash every 2 days with a moisturizing conditioner, apply a protein leave-in and oil. At the end of the week I use a moisturizing shampoo (Cr�me of Nature is my staple) and deep condition with Salerm Wheat Germ for an hour without heat, or 15-30 minutes under a warm dryer.

During cooler months I mainly wear roller wraps and pinups. I shampoo every 7 to 14 days with a moisturizing shampoo and deep condition the same as above, but add warmed oil to my ends. After which I apply a protein leave-in (most times Salerm 21), oil and roller set with heavily diluted setting lotion. At night I use a creamy moisturizer or extra virgin olive oil paying special attention to my ends. I then wrap my hair with a paddle brush and cover with a satin scarf.

(2) Do you take any supplements? If so, what are they?

I take 2 multivitamins daily and recently added 5mgs of GNC Biotin.

(3) Currently, how long is your hair and what is your hair type?

My 3B hair air-dries very wavy with lots of volume. It currently measures 22� from my hairline to the end of my �V� in the back.

(4) What are the things that you feel have helped you the most in achieving and maintaining your hair length?

Use of protein for strength, limited direct heat, keeping my hair moisturized and hydrated (special attention to my ends), covering my hair at night and the helpful posts from the wonderful ladies of this site.

Attachments

• hair_2007.JPG
    hair_2007.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
Back