2004 February

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
What is your hair care regimen?

I wash my hair when I feel the need, but I never go more than one week without washing it. I may wash my hair two, three or even four times a week, but I always at least once.

I use the entire REDKEN Smooth Down line. Even though I don't use heat on my hair, I still put the Heat Glide on my hair as a leave in because it's very moisturizing. Before I do that, though, I spray my entire scalp with SURGE Revitalizer Plus 14. I do this once a day. If my scalp is feeling dry, I rub some Hairobics Detangler Oil on it.

For a daily style, my hair is 99% of the time in a wet bun. I cover it up with a phony pony, in my hair color and texture when going outside

Do you take any supplements, if so what are they?

I do not take any supplements now, and haven't for months, but I may begin to take MSM in the future. I hate gagging down supplements so this is unlikely but I will think about it.

What are the things that you feel have helped you the most in achieving and maintaining your hair length?

Keeping my hair moisturized and in a bun has definitely played a major role in achieving the length that I have. I also am very careful with my hair and sleep with it in a bonnet and handle it gently.

Currently how long is your hair, and what is your hair type?

My hair is currently 23 inches long which puts it 3 inches from bra clasp. It is currently relaxed, but I am transitioning starting January 1st 2004. My hair type is 3B/C. It's mostly 3C with a few 3B areas.

Attachments

• bodicea.jpg
    bodicea.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Back