2003 March

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
What is your hair care regimen?

I wash twice a week. At least one out of these two times I do a hot oil treatment with olive oil, vegetable oil and honey. If I have time, I do the hot oil treatment whenever I wash. I leave it on for as long as possible, but at least 20-30 minutes. For shampooing I use anything from Herbal Essences, Pantene, to Infusium. I usually never just put a conditioner in my hair. You could say I always do a deep conditioning treatment. I have just discovered St. Ives Fortifying Reconstructor and it is one of the best treatments I have ever tried. I also leave that on as long as possible.

After rinsing it out of my hair I wrap a towel around my head for about 30 minutes. Then I comb my hair down and spray it with Pantene leave in spray or Infusium. I usually part my hair down the middle, apply some (liquid) carrot oil and braid my hair in two braids. Then I let it airdry. About once or twice a month I blow dry my hair with a big roundbrush, it comes out either wavy or straight. It depends on the blowdrying spray/lotion I use. But then there are months when I go without blowdrying.

Currently how long is your hair, and what is your hair type?

As of now my hair reaches the bottom of my bra strap, sometimes it seem a little longer. My hair type is 3b.

Do you take any supplements, if so what are they?

* Evening Primrose Oil
* Flaxseed Oil
* Silica
* One A Day for Women

I also took Biotin, but as soon as I noticed that my skin started to break out, I stopped

What are the things that you feel have helped you the most in achieving and maintaining your hair length?

I always believe that less is more (at least with most things). Staying away from heat and bleach is the best thing I did for my hair. I wear protective hair styles most of the time if not all the time. I keep my regimen simple and I think oil is very important when it comes to hair care. I am also very gentle with my hair and started sleeping on a satin pillow case. Spraying my hair with a moisturizing or strengthening leave in and oiling it is a must.

Attachments

• nay.jpg
    nay.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 87
  • nay2.jpg
    nay2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Back