2003 June

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
What is your hair care regimen?

When it comes to my Crown and Glory, I use only natural, organic products and oils (excluding the Dudley's relaxer that is). Over time, this has definitely made a marked improvement in the condition of my hair.

My hair is constantly growing and has incredible length and shine. My moisture-thirsty tresses love the Island Naturals, Swimmers, and Jojoba/Aloe lines of Aubrey Organics for shampooing and conditioning.

Once a week, my hairstylist massages my scalp for 10 minutes, then washes and deep conditions my hair. After she rinses the conditioner from my hair, she applies a detangling leave in conditioner by Giovanni with a hint of aloe vera gel before she sets my hair on magnetic rollers. I then sit under a hooded dryer to dry my hair. She never uses direct heat on my hair.

Every six weeks, my hairstylist takes care to use a clarifying shampoo on my hair to get rid of any product build up followed by a moisturizing protein (Jojoba & Aloe conditioner) to keep my tresses strong and moisturized.

My hairstylist relaxes my hair with Dudley's regular strength relaxer every four months. I trim my own ends every six months. I oil my scalp and hair twice a week with a heavenly mixture of castor, jojoba and rosemary oils, paying special attention to my ends.

Currently how long is your hair, and what is your hair type?

My hair is currently 29 inches long. My hair type is 3c/4a.

What are the things that you feel have helped you the most in achieving and maintaining your hair length?

Using superior hair care products and adhering to a haircare regimen that works for me has helped me to achieve and maintain healthy hair and a desireable length.

Do you take any supplements, if so what are they?

* Multivitamin flaxseed
* oil/evening primrose
* oil/borage oil (essential fatty acids)
* chlorophyll.

Attachments

• sherylove4.jpg
    sherylove4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 146
  • sherrylove3.jpg
    sherrylove3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Back