2003 April - Zanna

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
What is your hair care regimen?

I wash my hair every 4 days, and before I do so, I rub my scalp with a mixture of pure jojoba oil and rosemary essential oil during 10 minutes then I let it soak in my scalp for about 2 hours, and then wash my hair. Sometime I leave it over night and wash in the morning. After I wash I put the Suave Biobasics (Biolage like) conditioner and leave it for 2 minutes and then rinse it out, or a hot oil treatment (proclaim hot oil aloe little pack: I love that stuff !), or GPB from Aubrey organics, or ion reconstructor pack. I alternate between all of these products, using a different one after each shampoo.

After rinsing out, I sponge my hair a little with a towel then let it air dry. When my hair is semi-dry I apply a little bit of African hot 6 oils mixed with proclaim 7 oils and pure jojoba oil in all my hair and style them in 5 bantu knots (I don't roller set) and let it dry more.

When its dry I undo the bantu knots (My hair is very curly then) an make a big bun which straightens my hair. I wear the bun all the time as a protective style.

I never use any heat except for the hot oil treatments and hennalucent treatment with hot water and oil (I do a hennalucent treatment every 4 months). I also relax my hair every 6 to 7 weeks with I child no-lye relaxer, but I intend to change to Lye soon.

Currently how long is your hair, and what is your hair type?

My hair is now 31 inches and reaches my waist. My hair type is 4a at my hairline, 3b and c everywhere else.

Do you take any supplements, if so what are they?

My vitamin supplements are:

* GNC women multivitamins,
* GNC Biotin,
* GNC MSM,
* GNC Vitamin B complex and
* a blend of amino-acids.

What are the things that you feel have helped you the most in achieving and maintaining your hair length?

Wearing protective styles, trimming off my split ends using oil on my hair instead of pink oil moisturizing which was drying to my hair and taking my supplements helped me a lot.

And I learned it all on the Long Hair Care Forum. Thank you so much Long Hair Care Forum!

Attachments

• zanna3.jpg
    zanna3.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 279
  • zanna4.jpg
    zanna4.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Re: 2003 April

I know Zanna personally:grin: This is her real hair and she has given me some very good advice on my hair and has helped me gained 3" of new growth so far.

She works with me!:yep:

Back