20% off at Aveda Today - Customer Appreciation Sale!

divinefavor

I hadn't planned on going in the Aveda store today, but was over in the area doing some other shopping on my lunch break. I walked in and saw all the people and the food and wondered what was going on! The guy in there told me what was up. Now, I hadn't planned on buying anything until next week, but for 20% off, that quickly changed. :lol: So I walked out of there with the Smooth Fusion line and some Anti Humectant pomade for $49 and a little sandwich and desserts. Can't beat that!:lol:

I'm not sure, but I think it's all stores. I vaguely remember someone on this forum mentioning this to me a few weeks ago.

Aveda Posse, where y'all at?!?!?! :grin:

oh lord :lachen: i wasnt planning on going until this weekend...guess i'll call and see if my location is doing it :D thanks for telling us!

what what what!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!?????:eek: :eek: :eek:
oh no! now i'm getting the shakes like a fiend! i need a hit....:grin:
wow though, its no way i can get there today. :mad:

You're welcome, ladies!!! I couldn't leave my girls hanging, I had to come in here and tell you all about!!!! It's no fun, when I'm the only one enjoying something! :)

Honeybadgirl! - :lachen: Girl, I know what you mean about the shakes. I did the same thing when the man in there told me what was up!!!!

divinefavor said:
You're welcome, ladies!!! I couldn't leave my girls hanging, I had to come in here and tell you all about!!!! It's no fun, when I'm the only one enjoying something! :)

Honeybadgirl! - :lachen: Girl, I know what you mean about the shakes. I did the same thing when the man in there told me what was up!!!!

you know? so you feel my pain!!!???:lachen: its worse for me because i'm stuck like chuck!!! i cant get to the store today! i didnt bring my car to work today and i have class right after work:mad: not gonna be able to do it man!!!! isnt it double points weekend too?

Have you tried the website, they may be doing the same Customer Appreciation sale online?

Yes, I believe it is double points weekend.

divinefavor said:
Have you tried the website, they may be doing the same Customer Appreciation sale online?

Yes, I believe it is double points weekend.

i did check but didnt see anything right off. i didnt have time to really look. thanks!! i'll check again shortly

In my email from them I didn't get anything about 20% off today (which is probably a good thing) but I would get double pure points if I bought something this weekend.

-A

I am so mad I missed this.

(let me stop, I am not suppose to be buying any more products anyway.) eek.

Hey! :-( I get my hair done at the Aveda in Dillards! How come I wasn't sent anything by my stylist?? Darn... I guess I missed out. I did want me some DR too...

pinkskates said:
OMG! I am calling my aveda salon in Blemont shores right now to check. Thanks for the info!:)

Pinkskates - you're in the Shore? Cool - me too. Where is the Aveda store? Second Street Beauty doesn't sell it. Are you talking about the one on 4th and Newport?

Help please.

divinefavor said:
I hadn't planned on going in the Aveda store today, but was over in the area doing some other shopping on my lunch break. I walked in and saw all the people and the food and wondered what was going on! The guy in there told me what was up. Now, I hadn't planned on buying anything until next week, but for 20% off, that quickly changed. :lol: So I walked out of there with the Smooth Fusion line and some Anti Humectant pomade for $49 and a little sandwich and desserts. Can't beat that!:lol:

Sorry I'm a little late. How do you like their new Smooth Fusion line? I want to try it , but I keep promising myself...NO NEW PRODUCTS...NO NEW PRODUCTS:lol:

tnorenberg said:
Sorry I'm a little late. How do you like their new Smooth Fusion line? I want to try it , but I keep promising myself...NO NEW PRODUCTS...NO NEW PRODUCTS:lol:

:lol: I feel you girl, but I couldn't pass up the sale!

I haven't tried it yet. I will be going to Balisi tomorrow so that she can shampoo and rollerset my hair. This is a Mother's Day treat for myself. I don't want to do my own hair this weekend. So, I won't be using the Smooth Fusion until next weekend.

Back