20 New hair pics have been uploaded!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I just uploaded new pics in my album,mainly dedicated to this forum. I think this will be it for me for a while concerning adding new pics. Hope you all enjoy!

You and your hurrr are both purty
smile.gif

In the famous words of McDonald's: "I'm lovin' it!"
smile.gif

I didn't know that was a pic of you in your sig. --Honestly, I thought it was Naomi Campbell--no jokin'

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I love your braidout pic...where did you put the 5 braids?

[/ QUOTE ]

I put two braids on the side and three starting from the crown of my head on down. I also purchased the grapeseed oil from a grocery store called Kroger. I found it in the natural health food section there for about 5.99.

Bublnbrnsuga, I have also been transitioning for over a year now, (last touch up, Nov. 17, 2002). I've been getting my hair pressed every 2 weeks or sometimes once a month. I really loved your braid outs, and the natural twist with the clips. Now I guess I don't have to rely on the pressing comb for a cute style.I know and have heard that too much heat styling can be damaging, and I'm about to start a low-heat/no-heat regime for the NEW YEAR. You and I have a very similar hair texture, and looking at your photos has really given me hope on how to style non-pressed hair. THANKS!

[ QUOTE ]
wingtoe said:
Bublnbrnsuga, I have also been transitioning for over a year now, (last touch up, Nov. 17, 2002). I've been getting my hair pressed every 2 weeks or sometimes once a month. I really loved your braid outs, and the natural twist with the clips. Now I guess I don't have to rely on the pressing comb for a cute style.I know and have heard that too much heat styling can be damaging, and I'm about to start a low-heat/no-heat regime for the NEW YEAR. You and I have a very similar hair texture, and looking at your photos has really given me hope on how to style non-pressed hair. THANKS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you! I am happy you are laying down the pressing comb for a while-definite damage. The first few months seem more challenging because there's an overwhelming amount of permed hair and a small amount of new growth.If you want your hair straightened sometimes,I would recommend you rollerset your hair and try it without setting lotion.

You are looking good girl...and your are doing marvelous things with your hair. Thanks for posting the pics.

bubln' your a natural it was difficult for me to go natural when I first went natural but you have it together and thanks for sharing. I'm going to be transitioning again I should have recorded all my hits or misses so I'm starting all over again from scratch! keep up the good work your hair is beautiful and thanks for sharing

Back