2 Years Natural-Pics!!!

Thanks you guys!!!! There are so many women on LHCF that have inspired me and my natural journey. HHG!

goldensensation said:
Your hair is very pretty! It looks thick, healthy and long.
Oh...I feel ya!!!! I'm sporting that one on a DRESSY day :grin: Ohter than that, it's a sloppy wet bun!!!

Misspriss....beautiful thickness!

onepraying said:
Just absolutely gorgeous....keep up the good work! :up:
Give us your reg. right quick..:grin:

Thanks everybody for your positive comments!

Here's my Regimen: Right now-I'm trying to keep it simple. I wash with Abba shampoo, clarify with ACV and deep conditioner with whatever I have plus some shea butter. I only shampoo every two weeks, but I'll condition wash every few days (or whenever I feel like it).

To style my hair I use jojoba oil and/or ORS Nature's Shine and my own gel mix (aloe vera (no alcohol), IC Fantasia with Sparkelites, and Vitamin E). I'm still on the search for a good moisturizer. If you have any suggestions, please post them.

Lovely hair pictures, how did you achieve so much transitioning length after one year? did you take vitamins and what was your regime? i only have about 4-5 inches after a year of transitioing.

Your hair seems to be doing much better as a natural. Your hair seems to glow more and is very thick in the natural shots. Your hair looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing. It serves as an inspiration to me since I am coming up on my first year.

den1 said:
Lovely hair pictures, how did you achieve so much transitioning length after one year? did you take vitamins and what was your regime? i only have about 4-5 inches after a year of transitioing.

Your braids are beautiful. Thanks. I hate taking vitamins so I try to do a chewable multivitamin sometimes but usually that doesn't even happen. While transitioning I wore mostly braid-outs or buns. I tried not to use heat and that's when I also began conditioner washes. Towards the end of my transition I sported cornrows and then individual braids-about pencil size. I stay away from micros because they break my ends off. Hope that helps.

misspriss said:
Your braids are beautiful. Thanks. I hate taking vitamins so I try to do a chewable multivitamin sometimes but usually that doesn't even happen. While transitioning I wore mostly braid-outs or buns. I tried not to use heat and that's when I also began conditioner washes. Towards the end of my transition I sported cornrows and then individual braids-about pencil size. I stay away from micros because they break my ends off. Hope that helps.
Thanks....I suppose i'll have to stick with braiding and conditioner washing then, your hair is really beautiful i hope my natural hair looks this good.

Another inspiration!!...I just started the journey myself and I'm about ready to get rid of my BSL relaxed hair...my last relaxer was in August 05 and I don't plan on backing out this time.

What is your hair type?? Your coils look very much like my own new growth.

Thanks for serving as an inspiration to us and Happy Hair growing!!!!

Back