2 Weird Sally's BSS Stories

Radianthealth

I went to Sally's BSS over my lunch break

These are my two stories from my visit

1. I go to Sally's and I am excited because they are selling Fermodyl three packs for $7.50, So I am loading my basket and an AA lady walks in with a very short Jherri Curl. She has a little girl with her. The Jherri Curl lady asks the cashier where can she find wave nuvea activator and the lady points her in the right direction. Along the way the little girl starts to touch some of the hair extentions and asks Jherri Curl lady what they are....Jherri Curl lady says to the little girl in a self righteous & condescending tone "That is FAKE Hair", We don't like "Fake Hair", and I betta not see you in no "FAKE hair!!!".....I heard that and was like:eek: :eek: :eek: LADY YOU HAVE A JHERRI CURL...HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!

Anyway I thought that was kinda ironic, I was happy to see that she actually took care of the little girl's hair. It was thick 4B shoulder length natural healthy and neat looking twists:)

2. Second story, just a few minutes later I was looking at the Roux Porosity Control trying to find some Mendex. Why does this 85 year old white man come up to me and try to spit game:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He had age spots and the old man hunch back:confused: The conversationg goes:

Geriatric Man: Hi There
Trimbride: Helllo (I look back at the rack of hair products but he comes closer and blocks me from moving toward the register)
Geriatric Man: You look really good today
Trimbride: (Nervous Smile) Thank You (I continue to try to look at the rack of hair products hoping he will get the hint and move away from me...he doesn't:mad: )
Geriatric Man: You want to go out sometimes
Trimbride: No thank you, I am married
Geriatric Man: That don't mean nuthin (He shows me his wrinkled age spotted hand that does not contain a wedding ring)
Trimbride: For me it does
Geriatric Man: How old are you
Trimbride: 25
Geriatric Man: Well you look really good
Trimbride::barf: :barf: :barf: (I give him the stank look because at that point I tried to respect the old man but he was crossing the line:mad: :mad: )
Geriatric Man: (He finally gets the hint and goes to tell the cashier that he is here to pick up the hair dye his WIFE called in about)

:eek: :eek: :eek: I am not kidding you when I say this man was at least 85....Absolutely gross:mad: :mad: :mad:

In any event I will be going to the Sally's across town from now on, cause I can't deal with all this mess:lachen: :( :mad: :look:

Ok, Jheri curl lady hatin' on fake hair doesn't bother me; Geriatric man trying to run game has me wanting to take another shower. :barf:

sareca said:
Ok, Jheri curl lady hatin' on fake hair doesn't bother me; Geriatric man trying to run game has me wanting to take another shower. :barf:

You know that's right...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

The old man made me so uncomfortable, it made me want to bust out laughing but I didn't want him to take it the wrong way, it made me think he was crazy and might try to hurt me, it made me think of racism and how 65 years ago he probably wouldn't have even had to ask he could have done whatever he wanted and gotten away with it:mad:

Oooooooo man! That Jheri curl lady was TOO FUNNY! I had tears rolling down! And I would have :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: on ol' pop-pop!

:lol: :lol:

Dang, TB, what kind of Sally's you going to?! This is so funny!! Can't a sister get her ROUX products in peace!! :lol: :lol:

trimbride said:

1. I go to Sally's and I am excited because they are selling Fermodyl three packs for $7.50, So I am loading my basket and an AA lady walks in with a very short Jherri Curl. She has a little girl with her. The Jherri Curl lady asks the cashier where can she find wave nuvea activator and the lady points her in the right direction. Along the way the little girl starts to touch some of the hair extentions and asks Jherri Curl lady what they are....Jherri Curl lady says to the little girl in a self righteous & condescending tone "That is FAKE Hair", We don't like "Fake Hair", and I betta not see you in no "FAKE hair!!!".....I heard that and was like:eek: :eek: :eek: LADY YOU HAVE A JHERRI CURL...HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!

Anyway I thought that was kinda ironic, I was happy to see that she actually took care of the little girl's hair. It was thick 4B shoulder length natural healthy and neat looking twists:)

2. Second story, just a few minutes later I was looking at the Roux Porosity Control trying to find some Mendex. Why does this 85 year old white man come up to me and try to spit game:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He had age spots and the old man hunch back:confused: The conversationg goes:

Trimbride: Helllo (I look back at the rack of hair products but he comes closer and blocks me from moving toward the register)
Trimbride: (Nervous Smile) Thank You (I continue to try to look at the rack of hair products hoping he will get the hint and move away from me...he doesn't:mad: )
Geriatric Man: That don't mean nuthin (He shows me his wrinkled age spotted hand that does not contain a wedding ring)
Trimbride::barf: :barf: :barf: (I give him the stank look because at that point I tried to respect the old man but he was crossing the line:mad: :mad: )
Geriatric Man: (He finally gets the hint and goes to tell the cashier that he is here to pick up the hair dye his WIFE called in about)

:eek: :eek: :eek: I am not kidding you when I say this man was at least 85....Absolutely gross:mad: :mad: :mad:

In any event I will be going to the Sally's across town from now on, cause I can't deal with all this mess:lachen: :( :mad: :look:

Girl you are crazy!!! Let me brush my FAKE hair!!!(sew in):lol:

Wait, wait, wait....did I read that wrong or are you trying to tell us that old dude was trying to pull the okey doke on you by taking off his ring?!

OMG that was too funny...I dont know which was funnier, the Jherri Curl lady or that nasty old man!!!

I think you should continue to go to that Sally's so you can keep tellin us funny stories :D

:eek: Freakin' *DEAD* @ this convo!!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

trimbride said:
The conversationg goes:

trimbride said:

That old man probably mess around with all kinds of women on the side, When He asked the cashier for the hair dye for his wife I would of said why are you out here being a hoe and you have a wife at home lol, But knowing me I would of completely Ignored him, Said hi and kept it moving lol. This story is too funny lol.

Back