2 week Nioxin update.

Starian

So I got my relaxer bone straight on the 3rd. It's been exactly two weeks today, and I updated my album with the results.

http://public.fotki.com/Starian2003/nioxin_results/

Overall, I give it a B. I didn't get the inch overall (I don't think...what are your opinions?), but that also may have been because I only take the recommended one pill a day. I got more growth than I would have, so that's a plus. I'll see how much growth I get by February 3rd, and then I may switch to 2 pills a day.

Hope this helped a few people decide if Nioxin vits are for them.

What do you mean a B? A+++ I think its GREAT progress:clap:. I think i'll try Nioxin after this HF37 and Hair, Skin and Nain GNC runs out, I cant take all them pills. 1 pill a daly is right up my alley. :yay: Hope I can get all that in 2 weeks!

looking good girl...i may keep this in my regimen...yeah im on the same HF37 its alot of pills...but im wearing a weave and not sure if it is anyway truly working....

msportugal said:
i'm glad somebody is getting nioxin results

Okay? Me too because I don't feel like I am. I don't know. I have been doing Nioxin, 2 tabs per day for 3 weeks. BUT, granted, I also do 2000 mg of powdered MSM daily PLUS I use MTG. I am not sure if my new growth is in and is just a different texture or if my new growth is just not really in. Plus I am texlaxed......basically, you could just say, I have no clue. Anyone else have any Nioxin results to share?

I've been using them since Indefinite first posted but I don't feel like "anything major" is going on. I'll have to wait and see. I dunno, i'm a natural so maybe it's the shrinkage.

CantBeCopied said:
Okay? Me too because I don't feel like I am. I don't know. I have been doing Nioxin, 2 tabs per day for 3 weeks. BUT, granted, I also do 2000 mg of powdered MSM daily PLUS I use MTG. I am not sure if my new growth is in and is just a different texture or if my new growth is just not really in. Plus I am texlaxed......basically, you could just say, I have no clue. Anyone else have any Nioxin results to share?

Don't be discouraged. I had this experience in last month. I didn't think my hair had grown that much and it felt like it had slowed up. But, I forgot that I was taking MSM. I didn't really notice the progress until I compared October's pictures with December's. (I have to post them soon as a matter of fact. I told Sherrylove that I would.) But stay encouraged! When in doubt get out the tape in measure if you really want to know. That is what I had to do because by simply feeling and looking I could not tell. HTH

beautiful hair as always Starian..I'm telling you I need to follow what your doing step by step :)

ok its settled I'm gonna have to get some Nioxin vits :grin:

czyfaith77 said:
Don't be discouraged. I had this experience in last month. I didn't think my hair had grown that much and it felt like it had slowed up. But, I forgot that I was taking MSM. I didn't really notice the progress until I compared October's pictures with December's. (I have to post them soon as a matter of fact. I told Sherrylove that I would.) But stay encouraged! When in doubt get out the tape in measure if you really want to know. That is what I had to do because by simply feeling and looking I could not tell. HTH

Thanks so much czyfaith. That helps a lot. I will stay on my Nioxin, MSM, MTG regimen and be faithful. :)

I like Nioxin Recharge Vitamins quite a bit. They are excellent when it comes to prolonging the life of the hair and to give added strength. At least for me. I have been using them for 6 months now and I honestly have to say that I lose maybe 20 hairs a week with them when I first started, then it gradually lessened to less than 5. My hair is definitely stronger and thicker. I guess because the life of the hairs is being extended and so I don’t shed as much as in the past. As for growth I really can’t say that my growth is from them since I have always had pretty fast growing hair (at least an inch per month). In addition I am taking other supplements that I love including some liquid vitamins and supplements.

Edie said:
I like Nioxin Recharge Vitamins quite a bit. They are excellent when it comes to prolonging the life of the hair and to give added strength. At least for me. I have been using them for 6 months now and I honestly have to say that I lose maybe 20 hairs a week with them when I first started, then it gradually lessened to less than 5. My hair is definitely stronger and thicker. I guess because the life of the hairs is being extended and so I don’t shed as much as in the past. As for growth I really can’t say that my growth is from them since I have always had pretty fast growing hair (at least an inch per month). In addition I am taking other supplements that I love including some liquid vitamins and supplements.

I am glad you posted because I haven't really seen where anyone has stayed on them long enough to really tell a difference. I am glad things are working out for you. Keep up the good work!

Back