2 Reviews 4 Ya!

nolechik

FSU Alumni/Grad Student
Hey Ladies,

I just finished relaxing my hair about an hour or so ago with Profectiv No-Lye Relaxer. I must say I was very impressed! The relaxer is divided evenly for you into 2 containers so that you may do 2 retouches or 1 full application based on a person's hair length. I kept the relaxer in for about 20min & then rinsed with their neutralizing shampoo. The shampoo was awesome. The suds wash out in color ranging from dark pink to light pink, with dark meaning you still have relaxer in your hair. I'm impressed with the results. 1 to 10, I give it a 9.

The other review I have is for the Ion Hard Hat Dryer. This gadget is off da chain!!!! I already own a Gold'n'Hot Hat Dryer and it took close to 2.5 hours for my hair to dry using that thing. With all the buzz of "Ionic Technology" going on, I figured I'd splurge at Sally's to & spend $40 to give it a shot. Ladies....mind you I did my first rollerset today after my retouch & this thing BLOWS (literally)! I used medium setting and I sat under the dryer (checking out new posts in LHCF) for about 35 min. Now, although I admit I did take my rollers out a lil' too early, I promise I wouldn't have spent no more than 45min under there! It's definitely a keeper! All I have to do now is master my rollerset & I'll be A-Okay! 1 to 10...so far this definitely gets a 10!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Wow!!! Thanks for that review.. I saw this dryer at sally's , well ok, now I know I have travel all the way back there to pick up this dryer..thanks again
grin.gif

Back