2 different relaxers

kisz4tj

Okay I have a lil bit of QP elasta mild relaxer and a lil bit of Motions oil mild relaxer. If I use them both I'll have enough, but is that wise to use 2 different kinds? I'm not trying to be bald tomorrow, but I figure they all should have similar ingredients. What do ya'll think?
confused.gif

PLEASE DON'T!!!! You may end up with more than you bargained for considering the chemical formulas may be different.

I have parted my head down the middle and relaxed each side with a different relaxer being careful not to let the two mix until I was rinsing it out. However, I wouldn't recommend that...

I didn't have any problems. My hair was straight, my roots were straight. Just be careful to NOT let the two mix.

I know a girl that has claimed she uses both Optimum no lye and Mizani lye at the same time. She says that she uses the Mizani first then rinses it out and uses optimum, I find this very hard to beleive because I learned that once the hair has been wet u cannot apply relaxer to it or else it wont take. The wierdest thing is that this girl has a beautiful head of 4a/b hair that is almost bra strap length, I would think people using this metod of relaxing would have a jacked up head of hair. I find it really hard to beleive her but she told me that she does this on numerous ocassions, I guess this just goes to show us that everyones hair is different and what works for one might not work for the other.It makes me a lil mad to know that she might be doing that and have no problems but the minute I do it Ill be bald headed, Some people can get away with murdering their hair and still have long healthy hair, NOT FAIR!! lol sorry but everytime I think about it I get upset

Back