1YR PROGRESS PICS for 2006!!!!!

FAMUDva said:
Your hair is so healthy and thick! It looks great!

THANKS FAMU, YOU ALREADY HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOUR HAIR, I INFORMED YOU IN THE OTHER THREAD:D . BUT I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, I JUST ABSOULUTELY LOVE HOW DARK IT IS:) . GREAT COLOR AND HEALTH, THATS JUST AN AUTOMATIC PLUS FOR YOU

You've defintely gained some thickness along w/ the length. Good progress and it looks like you've planned a solid regimen. HHG!!!

Girl, your hair is beautiful and healthy! I see some great progress that you've made. Looking at your new regimen, I think you'll be past BSL in 2008.

You made good progress. Your hair is all shiny and healthy! I dont know how I missed this thread before! Way to grow. You will BSL before you know it.

Mizani_Mrs said:
Thanks for the kind responses everyone. yall made me feel better. i thought yall was going to hang me and throw tomatoes. and i need to get my husband to take better pics, i swear my elbows aren't ashy and i swear my complexion doesn't look that bad. :look:

Rzilynt, to answer your questions. No unfortunately i dont get 1/2inch a month. I usually stretch for 3months and end up with 1 inch or maybe 1.25inches of newgrowth. (since i've been off birth control for 8months now...hopefully it'll pick up). Yea i am 100% committed to the changes i've named so we'll see how those work out and if i dont notice a change then i'll go the militant LHCF/no direct heat route...

thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried henna/cassia/alma treatments? These may not add to the growth, but they do make your hair stronger and healthier.

Does your hair break or shed? Do you moisturize? Use *moisturizing* protein treatments if you do experience breakage or shedding.

Get back on the vitamins: Nourishair is highly recommended. Try Boundless Tresses. Many on the forum use this with terrific growth results. Add biotin, MSM if you're not allergic to sulfur or sulfites.

I have fine hair as well. Sadly, our hair tends to require extra, extra care.

Good luck, my sister. You are still doing a great job. According to your pics, you HAVE had growth. I can tell the difference. The longest part of your hair is about 1 inch from BSL. Your hair probably grows in a V shape, which is probably why you may be seeing variations in growth patterns.

Hang in there!;)

You might not have tons of growth but you hair looks healthier and shinier than the pics in you siggy so you should pat yourself on the back for that one

Back