1yr post bc pic included

bermudabeauty

I made it one year post bc. I am presently 15months post relaxer. I have learned so much. Some said there is a one year learning curve on doing natural hair and they were right. I finalyl found my holy grail for products:

Cowash products:
*suave almond shea butter conditioner
or
*Herbal Essence Curls and wave conditioner

Leave in:
Garnier Fruitis Sleek and Shine

Shampoo:
Neurtrogena triple moisture shampoo

Styling products:
Herbal essence toussle me softly fininshing touch creme. (Just as good as curly pudding and has a great smell)
or
Wave noveau moisturisng finishing lotion.

I went from this:hair6.jpg

to this:hair15.jpg

Last edited:
sorry pics were small I'll try again.

4.jpg

I met my first hair goal. I think my hair looks as close to my hair goal as it is gonna get. lol

hair.jpg ---my first hair goal achieved.:grin:
(click for larger view)

Great progress and beautiful hair! I'll have to try the Herbal Essence Totally Twisted as a styling product. I have a bottle that I need to use.

Girl, I remember when you BC'd. You know how to work that TWA! I can't wait to see your styling with BAA! Congrats on one year!! Your hair is so beautiful and healthy!

Congratulations! Your hair has grown a lot. It also makes your face look totally different. Your hair looks like a good match for your hair goal. It looks so healthy and pretty.

Great progress and beautiful hair! I'll have to try the Herbal Essence Totally Twisted as a styling product. I have a bottle that I need to use.

Omg i wrote down the wrong product it is Herbal Essence Tousle me Softly fininshing cream it looks like this

HerbalEssencesTousleMeSoftlyFinishing+Cream.jpg

it is like $5.99 you can find it anywhere from walgreens to Ulta

Girl, I remember when you BC'd. You know how to work that TWA! I can't wait to see your styling with BAA! Congrats on one year!! Your hair is so beautiful and healthy!

I espeecially appreciate your compliments KC. Your blog has exposed me to tips, products, and techinques that helped me through the TWA stage. I even think I helped to inspire other ladies through their TWA stage from your decision to feature me on your blog a time or two. Thanks so much.

Back