1YR ANNIVERSARY 11-08 TO 11-09 (PICS)

preciousfa02

I HAVE LEARNED SOOOO MUCH FROM THIS BOARDD & I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE MY JOURNEY LEADS ME. I'M CURRENTLY POST RELAXER (6/09)WITH VAMPIRE RED ON UNBLEACHED HAIR. I'M TRYINGTO SOLIDIFY MY REGGIE..BUT IT'S STILL A WORK IN PROGRES.... ADDITIONAL PICS IN FOTKI:grin:

STARTING POINT 11-08
THE LAST PIC
CURRENT 11-16-09
THE FIRST TWO PICS

Attachments

• 101_2776.jpg
    101_2776.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 141
  • 101_2778.jpg
    101_2778.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 2009115-vi.jpg
    2009115-vi.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Very pretty hair! Congrats on learning and maintaining new healthy hair care reggie for the past year!

It looks great! I love the color. Could you maybe share how you got it to work out so wonderfully without bleaching or lightening? I'm a huge fan of Manic Panic and Special Effects, and I want to tint my hair in the near future.

@goodmorningruby...I just applied the color with heat & left it for a little while. - went on their UK site & it shows you pics of the colors on bleached & unbleached hair..besides that I didn't do anything special..btw I did use roux porosity control condish as a final rinse..hth...thanks again ladies for looking

@goodmorningruby...I just applied the color with heat & left it for a little while. - went on their UK site & it shows you pics of the colors on bleached & unbleached hair..besides that I didn't do anything special..btw I did use roux porosity control condish as a final rinse..hth...thanks again ladies for looking

Very nice! That color is amazing :)

Did you experience breakage or any other adverse effects from the color?

I'm getting some grays, and I would like to do something about them. Whenever I did a color, I ALWAYS suffered breakage thereafter :wallbash: no matter how cautious I was....

Tell me your secrets :)

Back