1Year Update Pics, well, I'm a little late lol

Umm that's like 1.5 years girl. :lachen:

Regardless your hair is so very pretty. Just bouncy and flowing. Nice.

What's your length goal?

Thanks! I'm trying to get to midback length, but I know that's gonna be a long journey. :yep: I've been trying to stretch my relaxers and not blowdry. Kinda tough, though..

You have made tremendous progress with your hair. I remember the first time you showed your hair (I believe from a phyto relaxer) and your hair was short (it seems like only yesterday to me). Now it looks SO long in such a short time.

Are you still going to Bubbles in Philly?

Wow nice progress! :urock:

How do you get your airdryed hair that straight? It looks very nice and similar to a blowdry. What products are you using?

You have made tremendous progress with your hair. I remember the first time you showed your hair (I believe from a phyto relaxer) and your hair was short (it seems like only yesterday to me). Now it looks SO long in such a short time.

Are you still going to Bubbles in Philly?

Thanks!!!!!!

No, I haven't been back in awhile; it's a little on the expensive side, so I have delaying my return there.

Wow nice progress! :urock:

How do you get your airdryed hair that straight? It looks very nice and similar to a blowdry. What products are you using?

Thanks. For washing/conditioning, I used Nexxus Color Ensure (I think that how you spell it lol). Afterward rinsing the conditioner out, I sprayed on Infusium 23 leave-in and combed it. After drying half way, I combed it again. I know that's a lot of manipulation (working on that...), however, it really makes it straight.

Back