17 Week Stretch Over - End of the Year Pics Inside!!!

Your hair looks really nice.

I'm a member of the "slow growers club", too.....LOL. But I know I'll get there. Patience is the key.

Your hair looks awesome! Congrats on all the growth! :yep: I have been taking HairFinity and using Ovation for almost a month, and my braids are starting to look a H.A.M.! Hope my hair is swinging down my back soon, too...ok, or at least be APL!

Great progress!! Your mom is probably right, your hair just feels thin b/c it's freshly relaxed... it doesn't look thin AT ALL to me...

Now that some great growth. Do you normally get a growth spurt during the winter months? That's what happens to me. I am currently in a BOHEM Weave now which I had installed at the beginning of November and plan on keeping until the end of February:drunk:. About how much growth do you get a month?

Now that some great growth. Do you normally get a growth spurt during the winter months? That's what happens to me. I am currently in a BOHEM Weave now which I had installed at the beginning of November and plan on keeping until the end of February:drunk:. About how much growth do you get a month?

I'm not sure if i get growth spurts in the winter. my regimen has changed since 2009. I get about less than 1/2 an inch a month :fistshake:

Back