today

Attachments

• blow out].jpg
    blow out].jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 87
  • straight.jpg
    straight.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 88
half-wigs, weaves, and micros...megatek the first couple of months and off and on the last few months

Relaxing my hair was stunting my growth. My hair is returning to my childhood hair, which was really long and thick. I never thought I could get my old hair back but now I see that I can . I aam weaving it up today and hope to see more growth in the next couple of months.

Great progress!! Question, After your BC when did you started to wear sew-ins? How do you wear them? What type of hair? The reason I am asking is because the winter is coming and I have a twa and I am looking for ways to keep my head WARM!!

Great progress! I'm so jealous that you're getting your HCCC installed today. I have an appointment for tomorrow, but I still haven't' received my hair yet. I ordered last Thursday.

Great progress!! Question, After your BC when did you started to wear sew-ins? How do you wear them? What type of hair? The reason I am asking is because the winter is coming and I have a twa and I am looking for ways to keep my head WARM!!
I did full head sew in and now I am using kinky hair and leaving edges out. I'll posst pics later.

Last edited:
Nice progress!!!!! :congrats:

ETA: Just looked at the date...Is this your 2nd go round as a natural now or are you relaxed?

Back