12 oz. CHI Silk Infusion for $20!

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
I usually buy the 2 oz bottles of CHI Silk infusion at Ulta or Trade Secret for $6-10, but Saturday I was at TJ Maxx and saw that they were selling the 2 oz, 6 oz and 12 oz sizes for super cheap.
They had the 2 oz size for $4, the 6 oz size for $14 and the 12 oz size for $20.
I also picked up some 1L pump bottles of Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner and Tea Tree conditioner.
While I was there, I also noticed they had some Rusk, Nexxus, and Joico products.

TJ Maxx has really stepped up their game on the hair products. You guys might want to check them out!

I usually buy the 2 oz bottles of CHI Silk infusion at Ulta or Trade Secret for $6-10, but Saturday I was at TJ Maxx and saw that they were selling the 2 oz, 6 oz and 12 oz sizes for super cheap.
They had the 2 oz size for $4, the 6 oz size for $14 and the 12 oz size for $20.
I also picked up some 1L pump bottles of Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner and Tea Tree conditioner.
While I was there, I also noticed they had some Rusk, Nexxus, and Joico products.

TJ Maxx has really stepped up their game on the hair products. You guys might want to check them out!

My TJ Maxx doesn't have them. . .so how about you be a good Niko's cousin and buy me the 2 or 6 oz. I'll paypal you for it :)

Back