12 en 1 Conditioner

twinkletoes17

I ordered my first container (8 oz) just the other day from beauty of new york. It's coming in on Monday. Just curious, has anyone used it? What were your results?

I've been using Joico's lame Moisture Recovery line. Before that I used Keracare Humecto. Nada! I'm in dire need of a moisturizing conditioner so I picked 12 en 1 after the few reviews I saw on roundbrushhair lol.

When I get it in a few days I'll post my results and regimen :drunk:

I purchased this about a year ago. It didn't do anything for my hair, and the scent made me naseous. I gave it away after just one use.

i've used the miss keys 10 en 1. that smells brilliant, lke candy. it always leaves the hair soft and bouncy.

do do a search to see reviews on 12 en 1 :)

i've used the miss keys 10 en 1. that smells brilliant, lke candy. it always leaves the hair soft and bouncy.

do do a search to see reviews on 12 en 1 :)

I have. Most people liked it. Keyword being most lol.

Is 10 en 1 protein or moisture? I thought it was protein. I'm using MT and OCT now so I'm trying to keep other protein usage at a minimum.

I also purchased 12 en 1 from roundbrush after reading the reviews and it did nothing for my hair.:nono: I'll stick to my ol standby 10 en 1 which leaves my hair very soft.

K, so I got my 12 en 1 and lacio lacio yesterday. I was mad because about 1/3-1/4 of my conditioner was spilled in the box; terrible packaging :mad:

Anyway, I mt'ed last night, and then put the 12 en 1 on the rest of my hair. I've just rinsed it out and it's super soft and has lots of slip =D
I hear lacio lacio is better while rollersetting, but I wanted to try it anyway as I'm flat ironing in a couple of hours. I haven't flat ironed since Aug. 31st.. nice mini stretch :)

I'll post the rest of my results later, and maybe a few pics.

K, so I got my 12 en 1 and lacio lacio yesterday. I was mad because about 1/3-1/4 of my conditioner was spilled in the box; terrible packaging :mad:

Anyway, I mt'ed last night, and then put the 12 en 1 on the rest of my hair. I've just rinsed it out and it's super soft and has lots of slip =D
I hear lacio lacio is better while rollersetting, but I wanted to try it anyway as I'm flat ironing in a couple of hours. I haven't flat ironed since Aug. 31st.. nice mini stretch :)

I'll post the rest of my results later, and maybe a few pics.

You had bad packaging from Beautyofnewyork? Never heard that before. Did you call and let them know?

You had bad packaging from Beautyofnewyork? Never heard that before. Did you call and let them know?

I was surprised too. I've never heard bad from those who use BeautyofNewYork. I'll make sure to give them a call by the end of the day. Thank you :)

Back