11 Month Progress Update **Pics***

holy smokes...
what do you do?

What a difference a year makes! Your starting picture looks great but my goodness your progress is amazing! Are you APL now?

Has your regimen changed at all? I love your hair, and it remains an inspiration!

Thank you ladies for the compliments. Many thanks to LHCF!

I am about 1-2 inches past APL. My regime has changed: it is more simple (I used to dislike when the board veterans used to write this but they were right!).

I will write out my regime when I get off of this plane (and iPhone) and get to my laptop

You had a great cut when you started and it shows how well you took care of your hair in your update photo. It has filled out so nicely the thickness, length and even ends.
Did you have any trims in between? Congratulations and HHJ!

Wonderful progress, Taz!!!!
Btw, have you noticed that Phyto gives more of a tex-laxed result more so now than before...the formula seemed to have changed but I like the results.

I just relaxed my hair yesterday at 10 weeks post. I then decided to take a look at some pictures in order to see how far I have come and I am pleasantly surprised!

I remember at the beginning of my journey Marcherieamour said that the first thing that you should do in your hair journey is to take pictures because it will seem, at times, like you are not progressing. She was so right.

Ok, lemme just post some pics:

August 2009

FreshCut.jpg

July 2010 (1 day post relaxer)

DSCN4361.jpg

This is some GREAT hair care! You've retained atleast 5 inches of healthy, gorgeous hair. (Now, if you trimmed it before this photo, you have grown and retained even MORE hair!)

Retaining those 5+ inches- THAT in itself is a wonderful accomplishment! But look at the beauty of that full, glossy, long beautiful hair! Ooo weeee it's so pretttttttttttttttttyyy!!!!!!

I just relaxed my hair yesterday at 10 weeks post. I then decided to take a look at some pictures in order to see how far I have come and I am pleasantly surprised!

I remember at the beginning of my journey Marcherieamour said that the first thing that you should do in your hair journey is to take pictures because it will seem, at times, like you are not progressing. She was so right.

Ok, lemme just post some pics:

August 2009

FreshCut.jpg

July 2010 (1 day post relaxer)

DSCN4361.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations on your progress! I love it!! :clap:

Wonderful progress, Taz!!!!
Btw, have you noticed that Phyto gives more of a tex-laxed result more so now than before...the formula seemed to have changed but I like the results.

I didn't notice this because I mix SAA, Walnut Oil and Biolage Fortetherapie or Hydratherapie into the relaxer and I only leave it in for 13-15 minutes max.

What do you use? Phyto I or II? Your hair is looking really good! :yep:

This is some GREAT hair care! You've retained atleast 5 inches of healthy, gorgeous hair. (Now, if you trimmed it before this photo, you have grown and retained even MORE hair!)

Retaining those 5+ inches- THAT in itself is a wonderful accomplishment! But look at the beauty of that full, glossy, long beautiful hair! Ooo weeee it's so pretttttttttttttttttyyy!!!!!!

:blush: Coming from you that is such a compliment! I did trim my hair 3 times in the 11 months. For some reason, I am having trouble with the left side of my hair. I have been trying to be diligent with the application of conditioners on the left side and I think that it is helping.

I almost didn't stop by LHCF today. I'm so glad I did. I love looking at everyone's progress pics. So inspirational and motivating.:yep: As always your hair is beautiful and healthy!! Congratulations! I remember you fussin about APL taking so long, now look at you!!

Exactly why I said you were one of my hair-idols....wonderful growth and progress...keep growing girlie

the second pic made make me take the lord's name in vain and curse out loud.
hiargasm acheived. :look:

Excellent progress and un.be.lie.va.ble. thickness!

Thank you ladies for the compliments. Many thanks to LHCF!

I am about 1-2 inches past APL. My regime has changed: it is more simple (I used to dislike when the board veterans used to write this but they were right!).

I will write out my regime when I get off of this plane (and iPhone) and get to my laptop

Patiently waiting to learn of your regimen! It is obvious you know what you are doing.

Back