100% SILK SCARVES...$3.50

Prettyeyes

It was reported a while back by Centeredgirl that OLD NAVY had cheap silk scarves so I finally went and I bought some,they had tons on clearance for $3.50. I had been sleeping in a satin scarf and the 100% SILK is so much better, it stays on at night and leaves my hair softer. I hope you ladies who are on budgets catch this deal. YOUR HAIR WILL THANK YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH BETTER MY HAIR FEELS!

Old Navy, huh? That's waaay better than $20! But with my luck, the Old Navy's here won't have any more. Thanks for posting!

It was reported a while back by Centeredgirl that OLD NAVY had cheap silk scarves so I finally went and I bought some,they had tons on clearance for $3.50. I had been sleeping in a satin scarf and the 100% SILK is so much better, it stays on at night and leaves my hair softer. I hope you ladies who are on budgets catch this deal. YOUR HAIR WILL THANK YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH BETTER MY HAIR FEELS!

Ok I'll be going to old navy tomorrow. Thanks for posting!:grin:

i am retarded, i clicked the iSpy button for the first time and clicked the first post that caught my interest. LOL!

i have one that i haggled for at joann fabrics of all places...the material was 15 bucks and i wanted half a yard but the girl was all "if you sign up for the newsletter you can get 50% off coupons"...then she gave me the discount right then and there. HA! my scarf came to 4 bucks as a result but if i can get pre-hemmed ones (lol) for 3.50 i gotta check this out.

mannn i was just in there last week too. come on buy nothing challenge. LOL

i think an old navy is right across the street from my appointment in the morning... :scratchch

ITA with this! Mine isn't from Old Navy, it's from New York & Co. and it's the best. I'll never use another kind if I can help it.

Lucky for me CG sent me a Silk scarf for a grad gift..... WOW!
Don't sleep on this ladies!

There is nothing like it.

$3.50 for 100% silk scarves?? That's amazing!!!

I've been paying at least $12 to $20 bucks for my silk scarves!!!

thanks for the heads up! :yep:

Thanks a bunch!!:grin: I just purchased a silk scarf from lenscrafter.com for $12.50, two days ago.:ohwell: So, I'll be going to Old Navy now to purchase several.:yep:

I bought some silk scarves from Old Navy online a while ago and well.....I don't like them as much compared to my other real silk scarves. Then again, there are different grades of silk...

I bought a few from Old Navy as well. Am I the only person who can't keep these damn things on my head? They keep sliding off :wallbash:

I bought 2 back when the original post was made. They are so silky that they slip off sometimes but I love them!:yep:

i went to old navy yesterday and they still had some scarves in the store and i picked up 3 while i was there:grin:

Back