100% Pure Hair Care...

greenandchic

I tried to do a search to see if there are any threads on the subject, but came up short. Sorry if this is a repeat from a previous post I missed...

I was wondering if anyone has tried the 100% Pure hair care line. I'm intrigued about the shampoo specifically. The ingredients looks pretty good; sulfate free and all. Thoughts? Experiences?

I never heard of them till this thread. Their products sound pretty pure. The testimonials are saying this product line is sold on QVC so someone reading this board has probably tried them.

The shampoo is coconut soap based. i.e. "Saponified Coconut Oil". I used to use coconut castille on my hair sometimes about ten years ago - it was good coz it rinsed clean and didn't leave residue like many other types of soap. Many of the other listed ingredients are also good for hair and scalp.

Ingredients: Honey, Concentrates of Green Tea, Burdock, Nettle, Rosemary, Peppermint, Rose Petals, Calendula and Hibiscus, Aloe Juice, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Coconut Milk Powder, Saponified Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Wheat Protein, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Colloidal Oatmeal, Neem Oil,Citric Acid, Extracts of Japanese Honeysuckle, Grapefruit Seed, Thyme, Oregano, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Lavender and Goldenseal, Coconut Flavor

never seen them but thanks for the intro im a professional pj so ill probably have them by the end of the week.:grin:

Back