10 year anniversary

Today marks ten years of being married to my wonderful husband. Only problem is, we are spending it away from each other. He is hanging with his siblings and I'm in a different state. The last anniversary we were together was our eight anniversary because for anniversary number 9 he was in Korea; Life of a military spouse.

I was really hoping to do something big for number 10. Like go out of the country just the two of us because I've never been anywhere but he is mr. World traveler. But we have a LO on the way and he wants to save money. So yay to number 10 we made it, no hoopla no fanfare just another day. Just know I'm venting and pregnancy hormones are kicking in a lot at this particular moment.

Congrats! Put your feet up, watch a movie, get your favorite treat, and send freaky text messages to your husband!

Congrats on your Anniversary OP!

Hope you get to do the Skype thing, then celebrate twice when reunited - once for the return, once for the missed special day.

Congratulations!

Don't worry about spending the actual day together. As the years continue to go by, that becomes less important. You sound happy and loved.

Kick back and chill add much as you can before the little one arrives. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

Thanks everyone!! Of course since I'm pregnant these hormones are kicking my behind. Normally I don't get emotional like I did yesterday. But it is monumental that we made it to ten when doubters thought we wouldn't make it to ten months.

Back