1 year Anniversary!!! (pics)

kellylinn77

First of all I want to thank all of you for your inspiration and knowledge I couldn't have made it this far without you. I think I have jumped on every bandwagon out there at first. I think I have just narrowed it down to CW almost everday (I love it), DC once a week and protien when needed. When I remember I use my BT/MN mix. Thanks again ladies:grin:
Here are the pics when I first started to care for my hair in (1st pic) May '07 , (2nd pic) July '07, (3rd pic) Oct '07, (4th pic) Feb '08. The most recent pic is in my siggy. (Still not good at the pic thing yet)

Attachments

• May22007-vi - Copy.jpg
    May22007-vi - Copy.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 0701072307-vi - Copy.jpg
    0701072307-vi - Copy.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAGE_003-th - Copy.jpg
    IMAGE_003-th - Copy.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMAGE_060 - Copy.jpg
    IMAGE_060 - Copy.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Happy anniversary!!!! :woot:

Your hair looks healthy and FANTASTIC! Is that from a rollerset? (the pic in your siggy)

Beautiful progress!!!! I love your progress and I love your siggy! Did you feather your hair in that pic?

Good afternoon beautiful ladies with beautiful hair. Thank you so much for all of the compliments. This is the longest and thickest my hair has ever been. Ya'll are so encouraging. I don't knoe how tho post mutiple quotes so I'll just answer your question's without making the post to long. I actually don't have layers (siggy pic), got a trim in January and it's still holding the shape pretty well. While my hair is wet I apply a leave in (LTR, Lacio Lacio, Potion #9) anything with some slip and some serum. I wet wrap it (absolutely hate wrap lotion) and either let it air dry overnight or sit under the dryer (bout 45 min). Then I take a large barreled curling iron on low temp (or course) and put big random curls all over and finger comb it out. I've tried rollersetting once or twice and it was a disaster. DivaD04, I want to claim APL so bad, but I think I'm about an inch away. Thanks again ladies:grouphug::blowkiss:

Back