1 week Straightener

I would be weary if this. It sounds to me like a texturizer. What I would do is look up what the ingrediants really are for ex. the first listed ingrediant is:
Main Entry: am·mo·ni·um
Pronunciation: &-'mO-nE-&m
Function: noun
: an ion NH4+derived from ammonia by combination with a hydrogen ion and known in organic compounds (as quaternary ammonium compounds) and in compounds (as salts) that resemble in properties the compounds of the alkali metals
Ammonium

n : the ion NH4 derived from ammonia; behaves in many respects like an alkali metal ion [syn: ammonium ion]
bi·sul·fite (b-slft)
n.

The univalent inorganic acid group HSO3.
A salt of sulfurous acid containing this group.

bi·sul·fite ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-slft)
n.
The univalent inorganic acid group HSO3 or a salt of sulfurous acid containing it.

re·lax·er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-lksr)
n.
One that relaxes, as a chemical solution used on tightly curled hair to soften or loosen the curls.

ammonium bisulfate. ammonium, ammonia? the cleaning solution? I don't know about this one. I would do a littel more research before doing anything if you are a natural and want to stay that way. Good luck to you.

sounds like a texturizer for sure. they even admitted that after the cream is applied, the hair is very fragile and the cuticles are opened- same thing that happens with texturizers and relaxers

ammoniumj bisulfate is found in tons of crap- relaxers and cleaners included

Thanks for the advice but this is NOT for me. I am happy being nappy. I just thought it could be a milder relaxer for my mother. It actually sounds like it might be.

Back