1 Week Checkin after BC

itsmetwig

Ok, I did the big chop last week and I can't believe how FAST my hair is growing back. There is no scalp showing. When I chopped it off earlier this year, it didn't grow back this fast. And that's strange because I was preggers then.... :ohwell:

Well, last night I co-washed with Mizanni Moisturefuse condidtioner.

Since my hair is still pretty short, do I will have to seal?

Thanks.

I don't know about the sealing question, but how are you feeling this time around with the bc? You did it earlier this year, too? What made you do a 2nd?

wmed21,

I'm feeling better this time around since I found this board. I really didn't know what to do the first time around. I didn't know anything about sealing and lots of stuff. I didn't know the importance of co-washing and I didn't know about natural straighteners.

I'm repeating because I let my sister talk me into getting a perm in July. My hair was so tight and nappy. I'm hoping the co-washes will help this time around. We will see....

Hey ajoyfuljoy,

Although my sister and I think my BALD head is kinda cute, I'm NOT ready to share it with the World! That's why I'm rockin a LACEFRONT WIG.

Also, my hubby hates it! Not that its not kinda cute, but he said it makes him sad because it reminds him of someone whose sick or a cancer patient.

Last edited:
I did this my first BC, not by choice, but by force. I used a relaxer to remove a jheri curl.:blush: I was bald, but my hair grew back really fast. I got a lot of stares so I can understand why you are not ready to share those pics yet. Please keep us updated on your progress.:yep:

Back