1 Month Nappy!! So Excited (Pics Inside)

KizzieNapps

Ok, so I know its only been a month but it has been so eventful I have to celebrate:yay:My hair has actually come a long way since last month. When I first BC'd my hair was extremely dry and breaking. I had no regi and hadn't really thought about one because I BC'd on impulse (Dont do this:nono:) and did I say it was dryyyyy???? Because it was:perplexed

So update now...After going through about 20 conditioners (Not an exaggeration) and a few shampoos I have found products that work for my hair:yep:; my hair is no longer dry and porous acting and I have a simple regi. Its still changing of course..but I have the basics down and best of all...I have some growth!!!! YAY!!! So I've attached some pics, this is only a month of growth but I can see a difference.

The first and third pics were taken on the Sept 6 and the other two were taken today Oct 3.

Attachments

• l_9a6db59e4d5b4576ac83a6cff91ded8c.jpg
    l_9a6db59e4d5b4576ac83a6cff91ded8c.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 32
  • l_4f5a26862dfd4ba4829352acba8f3bfa.jpg
    l_4f5a26862dfd4ba4829352acba8f3bfa.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 30
  • l_92807ed1793c447798c6b81700fc8635.jpg
    l_92807ed1793c447798c6b81700fc8635.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 23
  • l_484bcb52179646bdbb8a1bf6c6abf7ff.jpg
    l_484bcb52179646bdbb8a1bf6c6abf7ff.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 49
Looking good.

Congrats on finding products that work for you!

I just brought some condish on my lunch break today (Aubr.. Honey sucklerose)...I am recent BC'er looking for moisture as well.

Congrats!!! It's looking fabulous! *sigh* I soooooooo wish I had BC'd to start with a TWA - I think you learn so much more about your hair that way!

You grow girl :yep: I can see the progress already.

It sure takes time to find what works for your hair, so be patient and have fun with your hair, i love being natural.

Looking good.

Congrats on finding products that work for you!

I just brought some condish on my lunch break today (Aubr.. Honey sucklerose)...I am recent BC'er looking for moisture as well.

I read about this today on the Product Review board and had to stop myself from going to get it (Desperately trying not to become a PJ:ohwell:). But let me know how it works for you. It sounds great!!

congratulations.... so what did you say those products were. lol.

:drunk:I co-wash daily with Biolage Hydratherapie. It works so well for my hair and gives it great slip.
Cantu Shea Butter is my leave in
Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Two is my shampoo...very gentle on my hair...does not strip at all. I poo at least once a week. I live in KS where the water is extremely hard. Which after a few weeks I realized was causing build-up which was leading to breakage. I poo now as soon as I see build up which has helped me to have no breakage at all.
I seal everyday with jojoba oil
and pre-poo with Tui Hair Oil by Carol's Daughter

That's it..that's all I'm using. I did get about a 1/2 inch of growth in 2 weeks though from using Syntonics conditioner. I think it was because of the peppermint oil stimulating my scalp every day. So I'm thinking of adding peppermint oil into my reggie.

Back