You might be a long hair junkie IF:

Carlie

I don't know if this was done here before but I saw it on another site and thought it was funny...

You might be a long hair junkie if...

- Your idea of breakfast is fifteen vitamin supplements and a protein shake.
- You broke up with your significant other because you could never fully trust someone who felt differently about "cones" than you.
- You refrigerate your Monoi (or Jojoba) oil so you can run warm water over it to watch it liquify again.
- You own tons of horse care products, but no horse.
- You inspect the ingredients of a deep conditioner (or shampoo) more carefully than you do your own food labels.
- You are reading this message while wearing a heat cap.
- Your mother gets suspicous when she finds your prenatals.
- You use eggs and milk on your hair more than you eat or drink either of them.
- You relate to any of these.

laugh.gif
Feel free to add to the list!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

That one hits too close to home! I have been on this board plenty of times with my heating cap on!

[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

That one hits too close to home! I have been on this board plenty of times with my heating cap on!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing this now...
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:
-If most of the auctions you've won on eBay has been hair products.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ALL of my ebay purchases have been hair products.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pink_flower said:
[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing this now...
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

23_29_132.gif

Whew! Ok, I got another one -

You only excercise because it's "good for the hair."
sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
I don't know if this was done here before but I saw it on another site and thought it was funny...

You might be a long hair junkie if...

- You inspect the ingredients of a deep conditioner (or shampoo) more carefully than you do your own food labels.

[/ QUOTE ]
i am oh so guilty
grin.gif

When posing for a picture, your first instinct is to face your back towards the camera.

lachen70.gif

You have more pics of the back of your head than the front.

rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif

O.k. this weekend I finally had to admit to myself that I am a hair junkie.
sekret.gif

I have been in Rio for a week now, and this past weekend I spent more time in & out of drugstores browsing the shelves to see what kind of hair products they have down here, than I did on the beach.
beach.gif

I am officially enrolling myself in L.H.C.A. (long hair care anonymous)

[ QUOTE ]
cowgirl said:
O.k. this weekend I finally had to admit to myself that I am a hair junkie.
sekret.gif

I have been in Rio for a week now, and this past weekend I spent more time in & out of drugstores browsing the shelves to see what kind of hair products they have down here, than I did on the beach.
beach.gif

I am officially enrolling myself in L.H.C.A. (long hair care anonymous)

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif

Ok, here's the scenario:

You've finally landed a date with this really sexy guy that you've had your eye on for a really long time, the only thing is you can't seem to focus because your mind keeps wondering what new posts are on the LHCF since the last time you logged in!
laugh.gif

lol....
how about, when every single store u go to, grocery store,drugstore,target/walmart, whatever...u arent satisfied until u walk down the haircare isle, no matter how many times u have already been down it....just thinking something might jump out at u, a new discovery might be waiting there for u.....??

or when your fiance calls LHCF your "lover".....lol

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
lol....
how about, when every single store u go to, grocery store,drugstore,target/walmart, whatever...u arent satisfied until u walk down the haircare isle, no matter how many times u have already been down it....just thinking something might jump out at u, a new discovery might be waiting there for u.....??

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean, sometimes it feels like a bright light is supposed to shine down from Heaven or something!
sekret.gif

I confess, I'm 1000% guilty of most of these too!
smile.gif

Here's another one:

When guests come to your house to visit, you have to explain to them why there's olive oil, vinegar and honey in your bathroom cabinet!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
[ QUOTE ]
pink_flower said:
[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing this now...
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

23_29_132.gif

sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
guilty as charged!

- You make considerations to cancel a date or get together b/c you don't plan on washing your hair/rollersetting/or doing a touchup any day soon.

[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
[ QUOTE ]
pink_flower said:
[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing this now...
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

23_29_132.gif

sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
guilty as charged!

- You make considerations to cancel a date or get together b/c you don't plan on washing your hair/rollersetting/or doing a touchup any day soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost ruined my chances with my "soulmate" because of this same thing.
nono.gif

When people talk to you, you find yourself staring at their hair or secretly analyzing what they could do to improve it!
sekret.gif

While standing in line at your local store, you're hairtyping the people around you!
23_1_63.gif

[ QUOTE ]
msincognito said:
Guilty as charged...how else are you supposed to pass the time while under a heating cap?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I cracked up so hard when I saw that, but hey Im also gulity!

Back