You All Need To Stop!!!

Whimsy

Dear LHCFers,

I don't want to see anymore BC pix, BC progress pix, Natural progress pix. I DONT WANT TO SEE IT!!!

I'm trying to do a long transition. I DONT NEED THESE DAMN BC PIX MESSING WITH MY MOTIVATION!!! How am I gunna keep this damn transition up if I keep seeing these beautiful kinks n coils and curly ques everywhere?!?! :wallbash:

Now, I've discussed this with the mods, and they agree, no more BC or Natural hair pix until 12/31/09 when I BC.:look:

Thank you for your cooperation,

Whimsy

Dye048-2.jpg

:o whatever do you mean? :giggle:

Alabama your TWA is so cute! The transitioners this year are going all out. Everyday someone BC's. I'm already natural, but yall making me wanna do a BC.

Alabama your TWA is so cute! The transitioners this year are going all out. Everyday someone BC's. I'm already natural, but yall making me wanna do a BC.

Keep playin....I'll kill you fool LOOOL!! (But Whimsy can!! :yes: She'll look soooo kute!!) :hug3:

OT: WHY THE HECK WE DIDN'T SEE EACH OTHA WHILE U WERE HOME!!! Ummerz Call me asap!!! ANDDDD When you get back we should do lunch or something! Let's go play in the hair store!!! :yay:

Keep playin....I'll kill you fool LOOOL!! (But Whimsy can!! :yes: She'll look soooo kute!!) :hug3:

OT: WHY THE HECK WE DIDN'T SEE EACH OTHA WHILE U WERE HOME!!! Ummerz Call me asap!!! ANDDDD When you get back we should do lunch or something! Let's go play in the hair store!!! :yay:
I barely saw anyone on my break I slept the WHOLE month lol Oh yes I would love to play in a hair store! I don't come back until the middle of May though :ohwell:

I dun care whatcha do...just step away from the creamy krack!!! Hey Whimsy where is the infamous picture. I miss it! You know the matrix one LOOL. I've been tryna get that pic down pack for the longest. I'ma break my back tryna be sexxi

I dun care whatcha do...just step away from the creamy krack!!! Hey Whimsy where is the infamous picture. I miss it! You know the matrix one LOOL. I've been tryna get that pic down pack for the longest. I'ma break my back tryna be sexxi

Simple, I have no idea what you're talking about
:look:

New Year, New President, New BEAUTIFUL, CURLY, KINKY, UNIQUE, WILD, FREE, YES YOU CAN, NATURAL HAIR. Please join us, we've been waiting for you!

Back