Yet ANOTHER Newcomer

EishBuhgeish

Just like all the newcomers of LHCF, I am ELATED to be able to have a voice here. :clap:

I've learned tons and tons of tips, routines and new products to use from you all. I know this may sound a lil ghetto but I'd like to send a special shoutout to Carmeldiva for expediting my subscription process. I dont know if I would have ever been able to with out your help, and I'm sooo very grateful to you. Oh yeah, and Sistaslick too...she help guide me in the right direction as well as welcoming me to BBBH :)

Anyway, I felt it appropriate to formally introduce myself before posting here so. HEY YALL!! IM EISH.... I havent got a fotki or anything like that set up...(my camera is wack) so but I suppose I could sum all my hair info up in my sig, once I figure out how to do it....

:newbie:

Thanks for the Shotout- Eish- i'm just glad that you made it here, girl. Smooches and i see that we as neighbors as well- i live in woodbridge.

Welcome lady, hey this weekend is the meet and greet in the DC area, why don't you newbies come join in on the fun. Check out the forum about area meetings Again welcome to the family!!!!!

19.gif
to LHCF, EishBuhgeish!

Back