YAY!!! My first LHCF Photo Update (Newbie)

talata

My first photo update - 8 weeks after i started my hair journey. I was hoping to stretch my relaxer for 12 weeks but I could only do 8 weeks this time round.

My hair is sooooo much healthier now and LOOK!!! it actually does grow :spinning: :drunk: :grin:. I can't wait too see what my progress will be one year from now.

2465742456_559433ceeb.jpg

I've been keeping it simple - pre-pooing with Ayurvedic oils, washing with Ayurvedic powders or Shikakai bar soap and DCing twice a week and air drying or roller setting.

I've also been pretty consistent with taking my vitamins - GNC womens Multi, Biotin, MSM, Flaxseed oil. (I'm so proud of myself for this cos I have such a tough time swallowing pills)

Thanks ladies, you've all been such an inspiration.

Last edited:
Great growth! I honestly don't know what condition my hair would be in without LHCF. To the ladies who don't want to drop the 6.50... it's worth every penny!!!

I can feel your excitement!!!! I remember posting my first comparison shot and I felt the same way!!!!

Your hair looks so healthy and your ends looks :lick:!!!!! Yup, your hair def grew too. Keep doing what you've been doing!!!!!

Imagine your 6 month comparison shot :drunk::grin::grin:!!!!

Back