Wow I Don't Know What Happened

leona2025

But I love it. At Sally's they had some .99 travel size bottles of Motions Lavish Shampoo and Moisture Plus conditioner.I never really hear anyone say anything about this brand.

Anyway the shampoo was one of the best I have ever used. Usually I don't care about shampoo because they all seem to behave the same on my hair. My hair is either super dry and stripper or medium dry and stripped. This shampoo left my hair soft and silky. I will be buying this as my staple shampoo. This is the only shampoo that I have used (that I remember:look:) that makes me feel like I don't need to condition.

The conditioner was another story. I put it in. Then I showered and rinsed it out at the end. My hair felt slightly rough and I was disappointed since the shampoo was so good. I used PC Conditioner and then rinsed. For my leave in all I used was some IC Fantasia Heat Protectant.

My hair is super soft and it is airdrying so soft and feels really moisturized. I'm confused now. I don't know what happened. I'm going to try this again next week.

Also I tried Garnier Sleek and shine and that mess matted and tangled my hair.. I expected to have sleek and shiny hair:perplexed. Good thing it was just a .99 travel size.

We got similar results. Motions shampoo use to work well for me as well, and Garnier did not work at all.

No, not at all. The conditioner didn't work well, so I moved on to a shampoo/conditioner(Cream of Nature) combo that gave me better results.

Reminds me of suave moisturizing shampoo vs its moisturizing clarifying conditioner. The shampoo is better the condish is still good.

I used to love Motions Shampoo...the lather is so rich and delicious feeling, and you're right, your hair really does feel great and clean afterwards. :drool:

I had to stop using mine because my scalp started getting extremely irritated by it, but if not for that, it would be my staple shampoo too. :yep:

Back