Wow! Aveda Products

seymone

After all the great reviews, I went and bought AVEDA DR Line and Elixir.. All I can say is WOW! My hair so soft and truly moisturized.. Oops forgot to mention the fermodyl 07 extra strength. I love my hair today. Thanks guys for the review.

Yes, I love it!!!! We have another Aveda convert!!!! Welcome to the club girlie, there's no going back now!!!

Thanks.. Now I want to try the brillant line and alternate with the DR line. Have you tried the prepoo, divinefavor?

Yes, I've only tried the prepoo once. I liked it but always forget to use it. I'll try to remember to do it next week. This weekend when I do my wash I"m going to clarify so I'm not sure if I should use the prepoo before then.

I think there was a thread at one time about the prepoo. I remember it making my hair very soft.

pinkskates said:
Yeah! Another Aveda lover...Wait until you try the Smooth Infusion.

I have samples of the smooth infusion that I have yet to try. I hope it can tame my ng like PM Super skinny.

Do you guys think Smooth Infusion would work well on some with fine hair because I was just going to get the brillant line. What do yall think?

Kacie said:
I have samples of the smooth infusion that I have yet to try. I hope it can tame my ng like PM Super skinny.

Let Me Tell Ya...I Tried Both And Smooth Infusion Is The Bomb!!! I Really Think Imma Switch Over To Aveda :D :D

atrinibeauty said:
Let Me Tell Ya...I Tried Both And Smooth Infusion Is The Bomb!!! I Really Think Imma Switch Over To Aveda :D :D

Awhh trini, I was hoping it's not better because I just bought the 2 liters for $25 bucks PM SS poo and con.

I used the Smooth Infusion two weeks ago on my natural hair, then sprayed the damage control and applied the smoothing fluid; then I blow dried, my afro was so silky and had tons of body. I think I have found my summer regimen. :)

seymone said:
After all the great reviews, I went and bought AVEDA DR Line and Elixir.. All I can say is WOW! My hair so soft and truly moisturized.. Oops forgot to mention the fermodyl 07 extra strength. I love my hair today. Thanks guys for the review.

You picked up the Elixir recently?? Everyone keep saying that is being disco'ed. My local sales rep said it wasn't but it's not on the site anymore. What is going on? Did you go to an Aveda Store?

Divinefavor is going to make me try the DR Poo. I already packed up my liter size bottle of CON for my mom to justify the new purchase!

Hey Letitia... I go to the Aveda store and also went to a concept store to get the elixir. The elixir is discontinued but some stores still have it. I love it.. I cannot keep my hands out of my hair.

Letitia said:
You picked up the Elixir recently?? Everyone keep saying that is being disco'ed. My local sales rep said it wasn't but it's not on the site anymore. What is going on? Did you go to an Aveda Store?

Divinefavor is going to make me try the DR Poo. I already packed up my liter size bottle of CON for my mom to justify the new purchase!

I bought the Elixir this week as well. The saleslady said that it is in fact going to be discontinued. I asked her why since so many people rave about it. She said that they are supposedly making something even better. For now, the Elixir "is" available online. Who knows what to believe?

Letitia said:

I bought my Elixir at the Aveda store for $9.00.

Just say the word girl and I can send you some DR Poo and/or conditioner in some ziploc bags. I didn't make it to Wal-mart, I was too tired once I got out of school. Let me know, and I'll mail it out to you no later than Tuesday.

Back