Wow! All I have to say is wow!

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
Tonight I experiment with this new soap I bought, that actually my mom has been buying for a ahile and using as a hand soap, and I decided to use it as a shampoo. Figured what can it hurt and it says on it that it can be used as a shampoo.

Wow! Wow! Not only does it smell good, but it made my hair so so soft. I think it's because it had no harsh detergents at all. It's called Dr. Woods System of Health and Beauty Products. I used the Pure Almond Castille Soap.

Here are the ingredients: Water, Saponified Coconut, Hemp and Olive Oils with Retained Glycerin, Vitamin E Oil, Rosemary Extract and Almond Oil.

I love it! It made my hair the softest it's been in awhile and it's clean and it smells great. And it was $5.99. I pretty sure they have a Aloe Vera one...but I need to go stock up on this stuff.

Some of the ingredients mentioned sounds similar to the Dr. Bonner's Magic soaps 18-in-1 hemp tea tree pure-castile soap. I am inlove with it right now. I use it on my skin and I used it on my hair for the first time last weekend and it stimulated my scalp and it also made my hair very soft. Here are the ingredients:

Water, saponified organic Coconut & organic olive oils (w/retained glycerin), organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, organic tea tree oil, sea salt, citric acid, Vitamin E

Back