Would You Date or Marry a Former Stripper?

Would You Date or Marry a Former Stripper?

• Absolutely

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • No Way

Votes: 84 63.2%
  • I already have and would do it, again.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I already have and would NOT do it, again.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 37 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Er... this depends on about 100 different variables. Is there more context? Depending on a bunch of things, I might be cool with it, or I might have some issues.

Nope. In my experience alot of male strippers are DL or otherwise just somethin.

I can't really see any man that I would be attracted to, that would be down with stripping. Has nothing to do with morality....more about thinking its cheesy.

I dont necessarily hold this same opinion about female strippers. Something about male strippers are cheesy to me.

The after dinner fun maybe good, but something about male strippers turn me off. I voted no, if there was a 'hale to the naw' option I would have clicked that!

He is:

• A successful business owner (in a field that's not related to his former occupation, in any way)
  • Intelligent
  • A gentleman
  • Extremely Handsome (very masculine, in case someone is wondering :lol:)

Blu217 said:
Er... this depends on about 100 different variables. Is there more context? Depending on a bunch of things, I might be cool with it, or I might have some issues.

Exactly.

I live in Vegas. In this town, that question is about as relevant as "What does your mommy/daddy do for a living?"

Since moving here I think (hope!) I've learned a lot about judging folks by their jobs. If you were to go to an average PTA meeting here and you're likely to meet up with parents who are topless dancers, Chorus Boy #3 in the Chippendale's show, a headliner in Thunder Down Under, a cross-dressing waiter/ess at Hamburger Mary's or the psuedo-drag queen performing three nights a week in Zumanity.

Its all about variables and simple relativity.

Mestiza said:
He is:

• A successful business owner (in a field that's not related to his former occupation, in any way)
  • Intelligent
  • A gentleman
  • Extremely Handsome (very masculine, in case someone is wondering :lol:)
If that's the case, why was he a stripper? I'm sorry men can make money much easily doing other things than taking off their clothes. And for him to be making the big money he'd have to be incredible. Male strippers don't compare to female strippers regarding $$$

I used to have a stripper friend that was really interested in me. He was very sexy, confident, handsome, had a good daytime job. But it was such a HUGE turnoff. it really was. He was very cocky and he used to tell me that he would surely know how to please and pleasure me and that he would do things to me that i never dreamed of. Do yall know that i never slept with this man because i would have seriously killed him if all this talk was game and he dind't bring anything 'new' to the bedroom. I couldn't bring myself to do it. but anyways, he was an almost perfect guy but his cockiness just really got to me and i just never got the idea that he was the faithful type. So u know how the story goes...i lost interest in him and i guess this was exciting to him because he began to chase me harder. but anyways the answer is NO. EWWW!

StrawberryQueen said:
If that's the case, why was he a stripper? I'm sorry men can make money much easily doing other things than taking off their clothes. And for him to be making the big money he'd have to be incredible. Male strippers don't compare to female strippers regarding $$$

IDK how much money he was making as a Stripper. To my knowledge, after he started his own company, is when he started making a lot of money. He invested a lot of hard work and time into his company and has now, expanded his business.

Laginappe said:
Exactly.

I live in Vegas. In this town, that question is about as relevant as "What does your mommy/daddy do for a living?"

Since moving here I think (hope!) I've learned a lot about judging folks by their jobs. If you were to go to an average PTA meeting here and you're likely to meet up with parents who are topless dancers, Chorus Boy #3 in the Chippendale's show, a headliner in Thunder Down Under, a cross-dressing waiter/ess at Hamburger Mary's or the psuedo-drag queen performing three nights a week in Zumanity.

Its all about variables and simple relativity.

This couldn't be more true. Vegas is very much a transient town so it's the perfect place for entertainers.

Would I date a stripper? Maybe, it depends. Like a previous poster said there are entirely too many variables for it to be just a yes or no. Honestly though, I don't think I've ever seen one that I am attracted to.

Mestiza said:
IDK how much money he was making as a Stripper. To my knowledge, after he started his own company, is when he started making a lot of money. He invested a lot of hard work and time into his company and has now, expanded his business.
Is this a real life situation, or are you just furtheringthe scenario? You're just making this harder and harder for me lol.

StrawberryQueen said:
Is this a real life situation, or are you just furtheringthe scenario? You're just making this harder and harder for me lol.

This is definitely real life. :look:

no way i wouldnt....why should i deal with a man like that especially if im not going to trust him..i dont want a man that is going out and putting his face in womens breast and other places coming home to me...thats nasty....and most of the male strippers ive met are cocky,bisexual or on the DL, and arrogant and thinks that every woman wants him...

StrawberryQueen said:
Shoooot.....I know a man that is the lead stripper. Men make 200-800 a night at the show. Now after the show...:lol: You would be suprised how much women are paying. I've seen chicks slide 300 to get an hour of pleasure with CREAMY REEMY. Now times that by three times a month and twice a week

Last edited:
StrawberryQueen said:
Really??? hmm, ok. What are his reasons for being a stripper? Can we assume he's not gay/DL?

Although, he was upront about stripping being a part of his past, he didn't say why he had done it, but I'll ask. He's not gay and to my knowledge, he's not on the DL.

Last edited:
NO! i've been to some really wild "stripper" parties and some strippers do EVERYTHING!!! i would never be able to get that thought out of my mind and would be concerned about catching a social disease :look:

Ooh! Spinoff question (leaving it in thread though...)

Would you date a man that ran a legal brothel???

OR would you date a man that worked at one???

Sorry - you watch the news here and all sorts of random things pop in your head... :perplexed

Laginappe said:

Sorry - you watch the news here and all sorts of random things pop in your head... :perplexed
Nope and nope.

Laginappe said:

No. Even though I am very liberal, I have to draw the line at the sex trade!:lol:

Laginappe said:

Nope, to the OP question... Nope, and Nope to Lag questions....

My initial response would be, No, but only because of the few strippers I've seen, none of them have been a source of titillation for me. There was this one that did a standing handstand/pushup thing into a willing and waiting cream pie, but still. I rolled up a dollar and THREW it to him. I didn't want him near me.

So I came here to say, No. But then,

I remembered a thread I started asking what counted most: past, present, or future. Not for any specific reason, just grappling with some ideas. So, if he's honest, and it's in his past, why would I hold his history against him? He'd have to have some serious conversation for the mind and all sorts of wonderful characteristics in the present. But if he is an amazing person today, why would I discredit him for who he WAS?

I think our long laundry list of nevers either cut us off OR inspire dishonesty. Kinda off-topic, but I've met more than one woman who shared said laundry list on the first few dates and, thus, tipped the date off to what to exclude from his story.

Enough rambling. Let us know what you decide. Perhaps if there are no pictures of his greased thonged body to be found, you two may have a shot!!

p1

No I think all male stripper are nasty, hyper-sexual, freaky, down low homo's (JMO) Something about them really turn me off. I don't mind having a little fun and watching like at a bachelorette's party but I DO NOT want them to touch me! As a matter of fact I am supposed to go see some with my girlfriend on Friday but I'm trying to back out because she is really into them (like a lot) and I don't want to be uncomfortable.

Oh and Hell Naw to Lag's spin-off questions :lol:

Laginappe said:

I just can't wrap my mind around doing that.

I used to think that male strippers were probably gay or bi. Later, I felt as though I was overgeneralizing a whole group of people and didn't feel like that was fair. I haven't gotten the feeling that he is anything other than heterosexual.

He has been such a gentleman and provides very stimulating conversation. He asked me to move to where he's residing (in another state) and is already talking about us getting married and having children.
9.gif
He thinks that I need a vacation and would like for me to take a couple of them w/ him, in the VERY near future (one across country and the other out of the country). I need time to think about all of it. He says that I've spent too much time putting others before myself, and now, it's time for me to allow someone to put me first.

Back